View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed. Thanks. [added 25 April]

* There are 3 optional timed goals. If you do not complete this goal in the allotted time, you will only lose out on the reward.
    * The timer is dependent on when you trigger the goal. You get the remainder of the S8 day you're in + full day/s depending on the goal. So, if you are going to trigger this goal, wait till your new day begins and then you will get the most amount of time. Even better, wait until you have all (or nearly all) of the resources FIRST before upgrading to the goal that triggers a timed portion.
    * Keep crafting red dye ahead of time. If you were maxed on it, you still need 40 more to finish level 10.
    * Ready-made Red Dye found: Witch's cauldron, Witch Alicolt
    * Spring petals are *RARE*. They are only found in chopping Patches of Tall Grass and from the Spring Flower (gem purchase).
    * Spring petals will only drop when they are needed.

* FOR PLAYERS GOING FOR THE PEACOCK ONLY: Click here to go to the post from pticaberk which will help you with numbers. It includes a link to a spreadsheet where you can see how many collections you need. [Thank you pticaberk!]

* FOR PLAYERS GOING FOR THE LEVEL 10 TEA PARTY: Scroll down to post 4 where ShibuyaCloth has worked out how many items you need. [Thank you SC!]

Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show
    Baron: Greetings, future ruler! A great day will soon be upon us, will it not?
    Ruler: What day would that be, Baron?
    Baron: You mean...you did not get an invitation to my High Tea Party? Kingdom Postal Services will hear from me regarding this travesty! Mark my words! ... I paid extra for express delivery, you know.
    Ruler: Is it too late to RSVP?
    Baron: For you, young ruler, I shall make an exception. All the finest people in the land are attending, you know.... Including, unfortunately, my grandmother.
    Ruler: How delightful! I look forward to meeting her!
    Baron: Yes... Perhaps you might even sit next to her. That way there's less chance she offends the *important* guests.
    Baron: All the best people will be at my High Tea Party: the Earl of Chathatter, Princess Anesse of Rattemarch...
    PART 1:
    * Place the tea party 0/1 BUY | market, 100 coin
    * Gather wood from trees 0/50 | inventory counts
    * Build the tea party | 30 coal, 30 iron ore, 50 wood
    Rewards: 500 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Baron: Excellent! Let my High Tea Party commence!

Optional goal #1 | 1 day timer | triggered by placing the tea party
    Dialogue:
    Ivy: A little rodent told me there's a tea party happening!
    Ruler: A rodent?
    Ivy: Haven't you seen the spring raccoons roaming around? One of them dropped an invite in the tall grass. I can't believe the Baron invited those cute fur balls and not me!
    Ruler: I don't think he anticipated raccoon recipients for his invites. I'm sure yours was amongst the stolen ones. So -- you should come!
    Ivy: I'd love to! I can help too, just throw any extra supplies my way and I'll help you build the tea party even faster!
    Ivy: NOTE: Beating this quest is time sensitive. Completing the timed quest will get you ahead. You do not have to complete the timed quest in order to progress.
    No Challenge Too Steep - Part I
    * Give fish 0/30 GIVE (skip 120 gems)
    * Give stones 0/50 GIVE (skip 100 gems)
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 3 0/1 GO | 4 party invites, 50 porcelain clay
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 10 xp, + 1 pack
    Congratulations: Ivy: Great work!
    Packs are different: example of what it may contain:
    - 1 tea setting, 1 mermaid scale, 15 coins
    - 1 tea setting, 40 coins, 5 energy
    Note: The reward of a tea setting will count towards the tea setting you need for Part 3.

Dialogue:
    Baron: Ah, child! So good of you to attend my High Tea Party! As promised, allow me to introduce the Grand Duchess Esmella Lachessa Brothchild... My grandmother.
    Duchess: Hey there, kiddo!
    Baron: Grannie, please! You cannot call a future ruler... Kiddo.
    Duchess: I'm a hundred and eleven years old. I can call people what I darn please, Sugar Britches!
    Ruler: Sugar Britches?
    Duchess: We called him that when he was little because he was so sweet.
    Baron: Grannie, please! Not in front of my subjects.
    Ruler: Subjects?
    Baron: ... I'll just let you two get acquainted.
    Baron: Let's just my childhood nickname between the two of us. Care for another cup of tea?
    PART 2:
    * Search the pond 0/10 SEARCH (skip 50 gems)
    * Gather porcelain clay 0/10 GATHER (skip 40 gems)
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 2 0/1 BUILD | 2 party invites, 25 porcelain clay
    Congratulations: Baron: The party seems to be going splendidly! Well done, me!
    Note: if the upgrade button is not showing, force close your game and it will be.

Dialogue:
    Grandma: So you're the future ruler, are ya?
    Ruler: That's what they tell me.
    Duchess: If you're gonna last in this business, you can't let my grandson push you around!
    Ruler: I don't let *anyone* push me around!
    Duchess: Good! We're going to get along just fine then. Now enough of this boring tea...how would you like a try a little of my glimmer candy?
    Ruler: And precisely what is *glimmer candy*?
    Duchess: It's like...a sugar cube. Just adds a little flavor to your tea.
    Ruler: Hmm...I don't know.
    Duchess: Are you sure? It's homemade!
    Ruler: Oh, very well. But just one.
    Baron: How do you like the party so far? My grandmother hasn't been misbehaving, has she?
    PART 3:
    * Gather mermaid scales | inventory counts
    * Make red dye | inventory counts
    * Make tea settings 0/2 GO (skip 160 gems) | if you complete the first optional timed goal with the reward of a tea setting, this will count towards the tea setting you need to have for this goal.
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 4 0/1 BUILD | 6 party invites, 5 tea settings
    Congratulations: Baron: Let us party on!

Dialogue:
    Ruler: Baron! I'm so happy to see you!
    Baron: Are you? I mean... wait, why?
    Ruler: I don't know! I just feel really happy all of the sudden!
    Baron: How strange. Now where... Wait a moment... did you happen to partake of my grandmother's glimmer candy?
    Ruler: It was delicious! What a magical sweet!
    Baron: GRANDMOTHER!
    Duchess: Don't you raise your voice to me, young man!
    Baron: But grannie... You simply cannot give a future ruler glimmer candy! It's too sugary.
    Duchess: Lighten up, Sugar Britches. Even rulers need a little pick me up.
    Baron: But grannie... you're ruining my High Tea Party!
    Duchess: What's a party without a little energy?
    Baron: THAT'S WHAT THE TEA IS FOR!
    Baron: Grandmother has gone too far this time! Don't worry, though, I know a good remedy for glimmer candy.
    PART 4:
    * Investigate mushrooms 0/5 GO (skip 10 gems)
    * Gather tea leaves 0/3 GATHER (skip 15 gems)
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 5 0/1 BUILD | 8 tea party invites, 10 tea settings, 10 tea leaves
    Congratulations: Baron: How are you feeling? Ready to rejoin the party?

Optional goal #2 | 2 day timer | triggered by upgrading to level 5
    Ivy: NOTE: Beating this quest is time sensitive. Completing the timed quest will get you ahead. You do not have to complete the timed quest in order to progress.
    No Challenge Too Steep - Part II
    * Give mushroom 0/40 GIVE (skip 120 gems)
    * Give glimmerdust 0/30 GIVE (skip 450 gems)
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 6 0/1 GO | 10 tea party invites, 15 tea settings, 20 tea leaves
    Packs may be different: example of what it may contain:
    - 2 tea, 15 coin, 1 sugar cane
    Note: If you complete the optional timed goal you will receive 2 tea.

Dialogue:
    Ruler: Grand Duchess... you are a bad influence!
    Duchess: Ha! Well, you got me there, kiddo. I guess you know now where Sugar Britches got his fun side. Care for another glimmer candy?
    Ruler: No, thank you. From now on, I'll just put *sugar* in my tea.
    Duchess: You know, I was just trying to liven things up a bit.
    Ruler: Now that you mention it... the party is rather calm.
    Duchess: With all these uppity types in attendance, things were bound to be boring.
    Ruler: Wait... where are all the common folk?
    Duchess: They weren't invited because my grandson is a snob. You know what else, I think he's using kingdom funds to host this snooze-fest!
    Ruler: What? That simply will not do!
    PART 5:
    * Gather water | inventory counts
    * Harvest sugar cane | inventory counts
    * Brew tea 0/3 BREW (skip 345 gems)
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 7 0/1 BUILD | 12 tea party invites, 20 tea settings, 5 tea
    Congratulations: Baron: Thanks to your hard work and my managerial s****s, people are having a wonderful time!

Dialogue:
    Duchess: NO LIBATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!
    Baron: Grandmother! What are you doing?
    Duchess: Protesting!
    Baron: But... but why?
    Duchess: Because you're using the kingdom's coffers to throw silly parties for your frivolous friends!
    Baron: Well, yes, that's what nobles do!
    Duchess: Not anymore, Sugar Britches! We're throwing all the tea into the pond! NO LIBATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!
    Baron: Grandmother, you must cease this behaviour at once! You're ruining my fancy party!
    Duchess: You're being a snob!
    Baron: But... grannie.
    Duchess: No buts! You need to invite the common folk. It's their money that paid for this shindig.
    Baron: THAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!
    Duchess: Volume, young man!
    Baron: Oh...fine. The commoners can come.
    Baron: If you want the common folk to attend MY tea party, you're going to have to make room for them.
    PART 6:
    * Clear tall grass 0/30 GO (skip 60 gems)
    * Gather spring petals 0/15 GO (skip 48 gems)
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 8 0/1 BUILD | 16 tea party invites, 25 tea settings, 10 tea, 20 spring petals
    Congratulations:

Optional goal #3 | 3 day timer | triggered by upgrading to level 8
    No Challenge Too Steep - Part III
    * Give red, blue or purple petals 0/35 GIVE (skip 105 gems) | it will only take red petals...
    * Give white or orange petals 0/25 GIVE (skip 75 gems) | it will only take white petals...
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 9 0/1 GO | 20 tea party invites, 30 tea settings, 15 tea, 30 spring petals
    - 1 sweet, flour, sugar
    - 1 sweet, 5 sugars and 75 coins
    Note: If you complete the optional timed goal you will receive 1 sweet.

Dialogue:
    Baron: I suppose having the common folk attend was not the worst idea in the world.
    Ruler: Well, I'm glad you're glad.
    Baron: Glad? Oh, don't be silly. I mean, we can hardly call it High Tea anymore, can we?
    Ruler: You mean with so many *low* people in attendance?
    Baron: Precisely! I see my noble tutelage is finally starting to rub off on you!
    Duchess: Sugar Britches! What did I tell you about being a snob?
    Baron: But, grannie... What's the point of being noble if you can't *lord* it over people?
    Baron: Are you ready for the grand finale, the piece de resistance, the cherry on top?
    PART 7:
    * Make sugar | inventory counts
    * Make flour | inventory counts
    * Bake sweets 0/1 GO (skip 120 gems) | Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 spring petals, 10 flour, 15 sugar
    * Ask for petit fours 0/30 ASK (skip 120 gems) | request from neighbours
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 10 | 25 tea party invitations, 40 tea settings, 20 teas, 10 sweets
    Rewards: 500 coin, 10 xp, 1 Teacup Fountain (decoration)
    Congratulations:

Craft pictures

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-25-17 at 04:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    not sure exactly where this goes, but there is another side goal.... SW
    OPTIONAL GOAL #2 - this means that you will only lose out on the reward if you do not complete this goal in time.
    * You get ? days to complete this goal, but the timer is dependent on when you trigger the goal. You get the remainder of the S8 day you're in +22 hours. So, if you are going to trigger this goal, wait till your new day begins and then you will get the most amount of time. Even better, wait until you have all (or nearly all) of the resources FIRST before upgrading to level 5 and trigger this goal.

Begins once you have upgraded the Tea Party to level ?

Ivy: NOTE: Beating this quest is TIME SENSITIVE. Completing the timed quest will get you ahead. You do not HAVE to complete the timed quest in order to progress.
    If you complete the optional timed goal you will receive 1 sweet.
    No Challenge Too Steep - Part III
    * Upgrade the tea party to level 0/1 GO | x
    - 1 sweet, flour, sugar

This appears when you upgrade the tea party to level 5. And it is to upgrade it to level 6. I also got 2 teas with my reward.