Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals 2017 April 4 - Farmed Fresh To Us

Fashion Designer
    Oh wow the berry barrel piece is gorgeous! Thank you pcabral and vanacatu for everything you do!

Rhino Keeper
    The berry barrel is really pretty and so detailed! Considering that it's at 20k for a 4x4 item, I think it's really worth it!

On another note, the Farm Breakfast looks like the eggs and bacon from the regular stove. And do farm sausages actually look that .. dark? just curious..

Anyway, I'm just happy that there's a goal! Thank you for posting the pictures! Can't wait to get my hands on that berry barrel! <3

Fashion Designer
    Wow love the berry barrel!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Oh wow the berry barrel piece is gorgeous! Thank you pcabral and vanacatu for everything you do!
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    The berry barrel is really pretty and so detailed! Considering that it's at 20k for a 4x4 item, I think it's really worth it!

On another note, the Farm Breakfast looks like the eggs and bacon from the regular stove. And do farm sausages actually look that .. dark? just curious..

Anyway, I'm just happy that there's a goal! Thank you for posting the pictures! Can't wait to get my hands on that berry barrel! <3

You're welcome happy to post

Executive Chef

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post

I was gonna say the same thing about the Farm Breakfast. On one hand, it's kinda nice to have a more "vintage" RS recipe; on the other, I hope this doesn't indicate a lack of creativity!

Also curious about the sausage - barring blood sausage, I've never seen one so dark before. Early Halloween recipe, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    SPARKLES?!!!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I wonder how, I wonder why
    Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue, blue sky
    And all that I can see is just a another lemon tree

seriously, why again lemon trees? no, i have them (as well as i had them for lemon goals in the summer 2015) - just interesting, why not something else?

Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    you are very welcome dear
    since the 1st post doesn't seem to be updated, i'll wait for ms. pcabral's pic of final prize - and will post my usual breakdown respectively.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    you are very welcome dear
    since the 1st post doesn't seem to be updated, i'll wait for ms. pcabral's pic of final prize - and will post my usual breakdown respectively.
    I'll check in with the other mods to see if I can move your info to the first post Thanks for all your hard work with the breakdowns!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I was gonna say the same thing about the Farm Breakfast. On one hand, it's kinda nice to have a more "vintage" RS recipe; on the other, I hope this doesn't indicate a lack of creativity!
    I suppose one can never get bored with eggs and bacon..(I mean, who doesn't like eggs and bacon?? ) They could have included some duck in the recipe but we already have some pretty good ones in the basic stove/oven. For future recipes...geese, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Also curious about the sausage - barring blood sausage, I've never seen one so dark before. Early Halloween recipe, maybe?
    Heh, the stone oven itself seems to fit the halloween theme, imo! It has got that cold dark stone finish and moss growing out of it. Not sure if I will use it for cooking "fresh farm produce" in real life lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast