|* Information about the forum *
1. Navigating the Forum
There are 3 sections of the Forum:
(our game talk with each other)
1. Game Guides
2. The Hub
2. Bugs & Issues
(problems in your game which might be a bug or glitch) and
3. Suggestions & Feedback
(game suggestions and general feedback about the game)
* It is important that you do not create duplicate threads.
* Check what threads are in the top of the Discussion Forum first.
* If in doubt, use the Help Me thread.
2. Navigating the Hub
Above all else, you should be familiar with what is in The Hub! It has everything you need to know about Castle Story! It should be your 'go to' link (it is for me!).
The Hub is our main source of all game information. The Hub has loads of information including the Inventory Guide; Building Guide, Adventure Guide, XP level charts, Information Nuggets on specific items; Main Goal Guide with step by step instructions of all goals and the Castle Story Outline Guide which tells you what triggers a goal and has helpful tips in summary form.
If you have an Android device, the Hub sub-forum sits at the top of Discussions ALWAYS in an unexpanded view. You need to expand the sub-forum view first and then you'll see the Hub and Game Guides:
1. Castle Story | Game Guides - the top dark blue section (sticky threads) are all of the main story goals. The light blue section underneath are threads on events and anything not connected to the main story.
2. Castle Story | The Hub - includes an explanatory guide (sticky thread) and the main threads mentioned above (which are also linked in post 1 of the explanatory guide) as well as heaps of other really useful information and some fun stuff too!
3. Forum Rules
Last, but not least, please make sure you've read through the Forum Rules so you understand what you are allowed to post.
If you break the rules, your post may be removed and sent to a Community Manager for review or your post may be edited. If the nature of the offense is severe or continuous, a Moderator Warning will be sent to you by private message. If you ignore warnings, Storm8 may take disciplinary on your account and you may be banned from the forum. The safety of players is paramount to having fun and sharing information.
4. I don't want to post, but I need help!
There are players who don't feel comfortable posting and that's ok! You can send me a PM (private message) and I will respond as quickly as I can. Being a castle story addict, I'm here every day, so you won't have to wait too long for a reply!
If ever I'm not available, please feel free to contact any of the other wonderful moderators who can also help.