Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Sale 2017 - Expires 3/20/17

Rhino Keeper
    As someone who never had these stoves, please add Shamrocks to the Gift list. Requests take a long time to come in and if we can also send it as gifts, people can send it back to us and we can finish within the 6 day time frame. As well, some of us lost a day (yesterday) because gift requests had already been sent out, as we did not know that an update was coming. I appreciate any help you can give us. Thanks! By the way, thanks Pixie for the thread and pics.

The Shamrock part is through request only. I with it's in the gift list so I can send to neighbors and get the parts faster for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I don't see the Shamrock in my gift list.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    As someone who never had these stoves, please add Shamrocks to the Gift list. Requests take a long time to come in and if we can also send it as gifts, people can send it back to us and we can finish within the 6 day time frame. As well, some of us lost a day (yesterday) because gift requests had already been sent out, as we did not know that an update was coming. I appreciate any help you can give us. Thanks! By the way, thanks Pixie for the thread and pics.
    There seems to be some confusion about this. The 6-day timer is only applicable to buying appliances, not building them. You can keep the construction boxes in your shop long after the sale is over and construct your appliances later. Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    There seems to be some confusion about this. The 6-day timer is only applicable to buying appliances, not building them. You can keep the construction boxes in your shop long after the sale is over and construct your appliances later. Hope that helps
    Oh, I understand now Pixie, but thanks. With BS, we can at least request gifts while building and send them as gifts from the list and hope for them back. But because it's not gift-able in RS, we have less opportunities to get the shamrock, which means taking much longer to build it. Especially for people like me who don't have a lot of neighbors and then have neighbors that don't play anymore, etc etc . But, I am glad that as least we will still be able to build them after the 6-day limit.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't want to complain but was really dissapointed that BS got more re-releases. But glad we got SOMETHING instead of NOTHING.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer
    It's because there are less st patrick's day items here in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Don't want to complain but was really dissapointed that BS got more re-releases. But glad we got SOMETHING instead of NOTHING.

Executive Chef
    I love that the Lucky Chest is on sale for 12 gems but the only thing I want out of it is the Irish Treats (table) but knowing my luck this will be the one time I don't get the common item and end up with the Irish dancers or some other huge item that I don't have room for.... what to do, what to do.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I love that the Lucky Chest is on sale for 12 gems but the only thing I want out of it is the Irish Treats (table) but knowing my luck this will be the one time I don't get the common item and end up with the Irish dancers or some other huge item that I don't have room for.... what to do, what to do.
    That's what caught my eye too! I got it on my second try, thankfully. First try I got a pot of gold. I hope you get the Irish Treats table.

Fashion Designer
    Very happy Lucky Crate was released again.
    Got everything but the Leprachaun House and bear.

We can hope for more next year if possible more goodies for RS
    in a St. Patrick's theme. BS certainly has more. I'm hoping for different
    tables and chairs in both RS & BS. And bigger items for RS.

was totally not expecting this sale ( I do not know of this occasion bc our country does not celebrate it ) and i have just spent a good amount of gems, so I was caught off guard with a few gems left to at least open the box once, and I did and got a third prize. I'm also happy with the oven rerelease even though I already have one of it ( nowadays I like to build duplicate ovens instead of my gameplay before when I would only build one of each ) and I wouldn't really bother with everything else. anyways, ty s8!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast