Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 15th February 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: 15th February 2017

Learn all about the key Founding Fathers figures for President’s Day soon! Make history in the Presidential Meeting in Restaurant Story!
    Celebrate history with:

• Lincoln Bust decoration
    • Washington Statue decoration
    • Roosevelt Bear decoration

Android- New version - Founders

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Presidential Table: 7,000 Coins
    Presidential Chair: 11,000 Coins
    Presidential Window: 5 Gems ( )
    Washington Statue: 20 Gems
    Presidential Meeting: 60 Gems
    Roosevelt Bear: 20,00 Coins
    Lincoln Bust: 28,000 Coins
    Presidential Room Wallpaper: 7,000 Coins
    Checkered Marble Floor Tiles: 5,000 Coins

Sorry, I can't see the cost of the oven because I have the max appliances displayed
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 11.57.23.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	35974  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-17-17 at 10:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    I don't like it .

Rhino Keeper
    Hope new appliance is not for gems. The rest of the update I don't like it.

Huh. Missing Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin and a few other Founding Fathers.

Teddy Roosevelt wasn't a Founding Father but historical accuracy may not be the focus here.

The American flag should stand taller in the big display; otherwise, it's dragging on the floor which is disrespectful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    The wall paper and window are right out of the Oval Office and the meeting looks like Trump, Miller and Conway, not sure who the redhead is suppose to be. The Lincoln statue looked like wolf man and the dog/bear thing looks like dog/bear thing. The statue . . . Does not look like anyone.

I would respectfully ask the storm8 team to stay out of politics. Lotta strong feelings right now.

I'll pass on this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Huh. Missing Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin and a few other Founding Fathers.

Teddy Roosevelt wasn't a Founding Father but historical accuracy may not be the focus here.

The American flag should stand taller in the big display; otherwise, it's dragging on the floor which is disrespectful.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I like doing Presidents. Very cool. Very American. Could've put in a few more Presidents, especially founders. The Teddy is cute but he wasn't a founding father. That Abe Lincoln bust looked a little like a head for a minute there. The counters and chairs look nice and I'm hoping that the food looks good.

Agree with comment on flag - it comes off more disrespectful and less patriotic.

Another thing served in a cast iron pan. Can't they just remove the handle and color the black some other color and make it a bowl? SO TIRED of things being served in cookware. It's not attractive or cute...and that handle blocks other things.
    I don't see the bottom of the flag in this graphic, or any disrespect in this graphic. Talking about disrespect to th flag, you should see some of my neighbors' houses. They have flags flying 24/7 outside - in the rain, at night, until they're so frayed out and tattered it's disgraceful.

I would like to see the flagpole taller. I think it would be more interesting to have different heights for the items depicted, more asymmetry.

The bots don't resemble any of the current players in the WH.

I do like the wallpaper and tiles. The "Teddy" Roosevelt is adorable!

Fashion Designer
    I like doing Presidents. Very cool. Very American. Could've put in a few more Presidents, especially founders. The Teddy is cute but he wasn't a founding father. That Abe Lincoln bust looked a little like a head for a minute there. The counters and chairs look nice and I'm hoping that the food looks good.

Agree with comment on flag - it comes off more disrespectful and less patriotic.

Another thing served in a cast iron pan. Can't they just remove the handle and color the black some other color and make it a bowl? SO TIRED of things being served in cookware. It's not attractive or cute...and that handle blocks other things.
    Last edited by kayjco; 02-14-17 at 02:47 PM.

What? We only had one valentine themed update this year (excluding the sale) ? But oh well. At least there's a new appliance, which is hopefully for coins.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Loving the new flooring, windows, and wallpaper Really hope the windows aren't for gems!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    I don't like this update. :/

Rhino Keeper
    I love the windows !

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast