Thread: Food on counters

Food on counters

When i tap on storage then counter it stores it, but won't let me take out what i store to use in my restaurant. How do i get it out to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by RONI55RONI View Post
    When i tap on storage then counter it stores it, but won't let me take out what i store to use in my restaurant. How do i get it out to use it?
    If you put a counter with food already served on it into storage you lose that food and any profit you would've made from it
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    If you put a counter with food already served on it into storage you lose that food and any profit you would've made from it
    What Jojocl141587 is saying is correct. Food cannot be stored in Restaurant Story; if you store a counter that was stocked with food, you will lose the food that was on the counter.

However, you should have no issues storing and placing counters. If you are experiencing issues with this, please contact Storm8 Support. Instructions on how to submit a ticket can be found here.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

storage

If you store a cabinet with food the food shouldn't dissappear and you should be able to choose which counter you want food on

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I'm seconding this.

If you store a counter that has food on it, the food is gone for good. You should be able to take the counter back out, but the food is gone, gone, gone.

The fact that we cannot move food from one counter to another stinks. A friend of mine quit playing because of it.

It's terribly hard for newbies to decorate with the counter situation being what it is.