Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 21, 2016

I accidentally bought it........������ I have jet lag and bought it without looking! Urgh! Well there you go....annoyed xx

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Okay, was going to create one but will wait for yours instead(: Thanks!
    Thanks! Sorry for the delay; here they are:

Full credit to @Bakerling for that last image. I just took her screenshot and cropped it a bit

I also took a wee bit of creative liberty and added a Swiss Flag emoji to the graphic Couldn't resist!

EDIT: Sorry, broken graphic link. Trying again!
    EDIT 2: Fixed!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-21-16 at 01:18 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    well, at least i'm not crazy about the recipes, since i won't be buying the oven…glad to hear some of the other prices though! and happy not to have the pressure of another mini-goal!

Well, that 9 gem oven seems like a lump of coal.

Alpine Loretta is cute and works in a Christmas setting.

I got the Swiss chocolate display, which is beautifully done and reasonably priced (relative to similar pieces of the same size and quality). It's going out as soon as my Christmas pieces are stored.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Well, that 9 gem oven seems like a lump of coal.

Alpine Loretta is cute and works in a Christmas setting.

I got the Swiss chocolate display, which is beautifully done and reasonably priced (relative to similar pieces of the same size and quality). It's going out as soon as my Christmas pieces are stored.
    Oooh! Could you post a screenshot please? I'm low on gems right now but would love to see what it looks like in a bakery

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Also, I probably won't see it in my own bakery due to not buying the oven, but I really like the choice of plate the artist decided to use for the Swiss Cake Roll. Very original and elegant!

Need Me? Send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    I like the wallpaper, and the new Loretta. 30K is too expensive for a counter.

Not buying any appliance that costs gems.
    Last edited by 3squares; 12-21-16 at 01:56 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I like the floor tiles but it's a shame that they're for gems. Sigh.
    Also anyone know if this oven gives 12 gems total instead of 6 like the other gem ovens?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I do buy gems for money, but... the last winter sale and this update make me think that s8 is desperately trying to get into my pocket. So, I am not buying any gems in the nearest future... and starting to loose interest in this game. Honestly, there should be a limit to greediness!

Fashion Designer
    Nothing says merry christmas more than overpriced deco and ovens and a sale with no coin items. Merry xmas to you too s8.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast