Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Thank you so much

Executive Chef
    How long is this going to take...! LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

This is my first Black Friday sale also and I'm loosing my mind. I'm so eager for it to start lol

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Not a mod, but: I got a gem sale at reset, and it's set to expire in a little less than 2 hours, as opposed to the usual 24-hour duration. Based on that, it looks like sales will start after 9:30 PST.

((Again, not a mod, so it's entirely possible I could be wrong; I'm just working with the information I have))

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Koi Pond !!!!!!!

Pixie your dreams are coming true... Leaf Pile, Jazz Band! Have you been a good kid this year ? LOL!
    I couldn't get the Leaf Pile due to a technicality So I'm desperately hoping it'll be made available for sale/be able to be unlocked for me another way. But I hope I've been good this year!

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    So happy for you Pixie!! Besides Leaf pile I know you've been wanting the Jazz Band for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Man, I hope it's some stuff I don't already have. I have all three pictured above. I want the Fire Pit Grill with the grilled eggplant. I want the Singing Choir too.

pixie gamer was the first person that popped in my head when I saw the jazz band.
    Aw, shucks Very sweet of you both to think of me! @MamaFoodie I hope you can get your Fire Pit Grill and Singing Choir The latter would be great for a Christmas sale if we don't get it today!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-25-16 at 11:04 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Help me please. You said the Black Friday sale will be in my design bar. Yet I don't see the the items that are being mention by most?

Quote Originally Posted by DMarie62 View Post
    Help me please. You said the Black Friday sale will be in my design bar. Yet I don't see the the items that are being mention by most?
    That's because the sale hasn't started yet When it starts, you should see the sale items in your floor decorations tab in the design bar.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hiii DMarie, the sale on items hasn't be*** yet. There is currently a sale on gems right now. It will end in an hour. The gems icon is on the top left of your screen and it should say "sale" on a red tag.

Thanks you all. I was beginning to think I missed the sale because I don't know really what I'am doing when playing this game. Learning quickly and having fun!

Black Friday PSA for Newer Players

Since sales haven't started yet, I thought I'd take the time to post this beforehand [based on previous years]:

• Usually, this weekend sees daily sales lasting through Cγber Monday. That is, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday will all have their own sales lasting about a day each. HOWEVER, Black Friday has the best selection of items at the best prices.

• The sales for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday tend to bring back the same items Black Friday had, but at a higher price (i.e, with less of a discount). For example, items that may have been 30% off on Black Friday will be 20% off during weekend sales.

• Also, historically, not all of the Black Friday items are brought back through the weekend! From the selection of items on Black Friday, some are brought back on Saturday, some on Sunday, and some on Monday, but not all of them.

• Black Friday sales may expire early! 2 years ago, the sale items were pulled from the market with 4 hours still left on the sale timer. So don't wait until the last minute to make your sales! It may also be a good idea to keep track of what you wanted to buy and how much they cost in case this does happen.

• Keep track of your gem count! During a Christmas sale a few years ago, I noticed that the items I bought actually cost more than their listed price. The glitch was fixed, and support was able to refund me the difference of gems, but be careful! A little math goes a long way

• Have fun and happy shopping!

EDIT: The items on sale were released with a timer for 4 days, so points 1, 2, and 3 can be disregarded. But it's still a good idea to not wait until the very end, and keep track of your gems
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-25-16 at 07:30 PM.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Black Friday Sale is here guys!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast