Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 19th October 2016

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    S8 can't win on the prize size issue. The last real display we got in FS (a couple of months ago) was 4x4 and players screamed bloody murder that it was too ridiculously big.

Personally, I like the 4x4 over 3x3. The larger piece feels like a real prize... the 3x3 fits well but doesn't convey the same feeling of achievement.

Overall, I like the theme as shown in the picture. However, if the darling little kitty sleeping in the basket is supposed to be the "Wicked Cat," I'm not convinced.
    Admittedly, I wouldn't mind 3x3 displays as a final goal prize as long as everything is scaled well; they can still be just as detailed as some 4x4 prizes and the smaller size makes it easier to place in the restaurant space. However, I'd much rather have a 4x4 for two reasons: (a) the achievement feeling, as you described, and (b) considering the gem price tag that's being attached to the final goal prizes nowadays, I'd much sooner pay gems for a second 4x4 prize than a 3x3.

That being said, I do hope we return to getting medium-sized interim prizes. It's weird to have two 1x1 prizes and then go straight to a 3x3; it doesn't really give the sense of achievement as you complete the steps

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    I like most of this! Wish the kitty was standing up,
    fluffed up tail & arched back with a scowl.
    Not thrilled about the daylight stripped birch tree wallpaper either.

We definitely need a Halloween themed door for both RS & BS though!!
    I second the request for a door!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Who is Witch Familiar?

Im not familiar with Witch Familiar
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-19-16 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    Who is Witch Familiar?
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    Im not familiar with Witch Familiar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Here you go had posted it earlier. It's this week's discounted decoration. A little small though (1x1) for 44 gems, I had bought by accident when it had originally came out at 48 gems. It's grown on me though I admit 😄

Last edited by pcabral03; 10-19-16 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    he is cute! but vastly overpriced, even on a discount.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123