Page 56 of 140 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

New Resident
    I know I'm late to this thread and I apologize if this question has already been answered; but I simply cannot find the answer. How do I get this quest started? I have this building but do not see anyway to expand and am not being prompted to do anything to expand. I also do not see any way to update to 1.6... and I'm using an Android... Any advise is welcome. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaresKingdom View Post
    Does anyone understand how the fast worker boost is supposed to work? I have some wisp lanterns in the workshop, used my boost but still says 4 hours and the fast worker boost section is counting down but nothing happening any faster - am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    the seconds click down faster at least on the crop boost. probably works the same way
    Ah yes so it does! My four hours is up and all my lanterns ready - awesome! And now some more on the go! ������
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-07-16 at 05:21 PM. Reason: fixed quotes

So all of this for the castle story equilivent of the secret bakers club from baking story 2

its a random set of things you have to make everyday and you get keys here they call them runes to buy decorations and such with it

difference is unlike bs2 you can store stuff .....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steeleye1 View Post
    I know I'm late to this thread and I apologize if this question has already been answered; but I simply cannot find the answer. How do I get this quest started? I have this building but do not see anyway to expand and am not being prompted to do anything to expand. I also do not see any way to update to 1.6... and I'm using an Android... Any advise is welcome. Thanks!
    You need to be level 30. If you can see the outpost, you're version on android is ok. Once you hit L30, the first lot of goals will appear for you as listed in post 1.

Nightclub Owner
    21 purple hides for a trade, I know we do nothing with those, but still!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Deleted post.

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hello hello!

Because the Outpost needs to be unmovable, there was an issue where you could get small decos stuck behind your building (path tiles, Glimmerdust troves, flowers, etc.), and you wouldn't be able to move them out from behind the Outpost! Therefore, we decided to shrink the building a bit, ensuring that you all would be able to see, interact with, and retrieve anything placed around the building
    That is a good point, but there are still some clearly visible tiles around the outpost that we could use for 1x1 decos, trees, flowers, etc ...

Could these be free for use?

It look so bare around the outpost 😢

Executive Chef
    Looks much better smaller.. fits in better with the surrounds. Thank you for this.
    Wanted to suggest another type of 'boost' we could make in the Apothecary:
    Speeding up Building's collection time. This would be very, very useful.. specially during events if we need something urgently.
    Compliments for this update.. and even if Nadina asks too many products sometimes.. the addition of the Eleven Outlook Post and it's additions to our game is very interesting.
    Thanks to S8 staff and producers.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

How do you put active boosts in storage?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    When you craft a boost (which only takes half a second) you get a second pop up box that allows you to choose either Store or Activate.