Page 130 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I haven't done too badly with the elves.
    I only do the trade if it's stuff I can do without, so I do it three or four times a week. I have four rainbow alicorns, and I've collected nine gold on my way to the fifth alicorn. I use the speed-ups quite often, and have had workshop speed-ups on pretty much full time this weekend, and I still have 545 silver runes (and lots and lots of bronze), so I expect to keep runing through the current challenge.
    I'd **** to have those results! In my realm the Elves seem to have something against the silver runes. Over the years I've managed to get 3 rainbow alis. Currently I have enough gold for two more, thousands of bronze runes but I've been stuck on 55 silver for ages.

At this point I'd rather they not give me gold runes if it means I could get some silver. It's always been the silver that holds me back from purchasing more items from the rune market or even using the boosts. I'd throw in the towel and ignore them altogether but I can't resist the lure of the possibility of silver.

Executive Chef
    OMG! Isn't this a beauty? See to believe!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	44234

I couldn't believe my eyes! and mouth falling open! It's a first time for me as usually get a gold every 2 months maybe.. with daily trades.
    Trade was also a simple one.. didn't take a screenshot, but was like: noodles, whips, simple feast, mermaid sand and whatever.. nothing special, rare, nor expensive.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

I couldn't believe my eyes! and mouth falling open! It's a first time for me as usually get a gold every 2 months maybe.. with daily trades.
    Trade was also a simple one.. didn't take a screenshot, but was like: noodles, whips, simple feast, mermaid sand and whatever.. nothing special, rare, nor expensive.
    Woo hoo. 3 gold. Nice haul.

Oh, that's nice, Moon! Congrats. I hadn't been doing anything with Nadina for months. Then I started using boosts for this goal & needed to collect more silver. Of course, those have become awfully *random* now since I need them...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Congrats. I've been patiently waiting for a trade I'm comfortable with. I'm not giving away over 40 adamant.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Congrats. I've been patiently waiting for a trade I'm comfortable with. I'm not giving away over 40 adamant.
    Yeah, I think my elves got into the toadstools again. They asked for 46 gold nuggets. No way no how.......unless they guaranteed me 50 gold runes, then it might be a maybe. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer

Good for you! Funky cold Nadina hasn't given me a gold in months
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Good for you! Funky cold Nadina hasn't given me a gold in months
    Im still waiting for enough gold to craft my FIRST rainbow Alicorn

#RNG_FTW

MOo
    Chief Beef

ps congrats MOon... couldn't have happened to a nicer Village
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef
    Thank you!
    Well maybe Nadine heard about my plans of assault with a bazooka when flying low over the glass treasure we see and can't reach. She's bribing me not to stinge her beautiful feathers as has to pass just in front of that exact spot.. great place for an assult! I've been studying her flight ever since she's been trafficking for those mean Elvens.
    No.. I don't exchange all requests.. only ones I feel comfortable with and absolutely no rare stuff that took me months to build up and would take me other months to replace.
    I really don't care if I don't have anymore Rainbow Alis.. one couple is enough. I get more drops of energy and rainbow decos elsewhere.. my intention is collecting silver for boosting.. and eventually the crafting building, with no hurry at all!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-09-18 at 04:01 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

*** just for the Stats***

Mystic Kiln = max 2

yeah, more rainbow-alis
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals