Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, drop a post in the Suggestions and Feedback forum to make your requests.

Farm Supplier
    I always read that red , come for cruise tips but when I click ....I don't know know where is that. And also, I finish 2 cruises but last days are very hard . I have to quit all other things and do that and always finish an hour before closing. Once I skip half day and didn't finish. And also I want to upgrade everything , I have coins and other tools (my tool pantry is full) but hammers no , Cid doesn't bring me that . Maybe I press that button -start now, to early. Next time I will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    I always read that red , come for cruise tips but when I click ....I don't know know where is that. And also, I finish 2 cruises but last days are very hard . I have to quit all other things and do that and always finish an hour before closing. Once I skip half day and didn't finish. And also I want to upgrade everything , I have coins and other tools (my tool pantry is full) but hammers no , Cid doesn't bring me that . Maybe I press that button -start now, to early. Next time I will wait.
    A cruise always starts off easy and gets more difficult as the days progress with the last 2 days being the hardest. Usually you get something like 3 weeks to a month or so to complete a cruise so you can schedule starting a cruise a bit better to suit your schedule and also start off prepared.
    Personally I try to plan ahead because you can figure out that when you press "start now" you'll know when the last 2 days of the cruise will be as it always lasts 10 days. Therefore I try to have my cruise finish on days I know I will have the time for it. Obviously there's always unforeseen circumstances.

Last cruise I had to delay for more then a week because I was on a trip and just too busy. Generally I do like to start them within a few days so it won't overlap too much with other events.

Whenever a cruise offers a gem recipe and you fall a little short on time in the end you could also consider spending some gems or quick services to finish recipes faster or just finish the last day. Or you can consider starting the last day early if you have time to spare of the day before. In the long run with the gem recipe it's worth it. Starting other days (then the last) early isn't really worth it in my opinion because you'll only have an extra long break before the next day unlocks.

Another tip that could be useful. Try and prepare how the next day of the cruise starts for you when the days are getting more difficult. It's particularly useful on the last 2 days that you can start off with 2 4-coin dishes at least.
    Watch your progress bar and gem count to finish the day you're working on. When you're reaching the end only work from one order slot and start refreshing the others to get 4 coin dishes set up and hold those for the next day. On the last slot you have to be lucky. In rare occasions when a 4-coin dish shows up on that too I sometimes spend 5 gems to finish the day and keep the 4-coin dish for the next day. It sounds a bit more complicated in writing but it's easy to do. Starting off the last few days with 2 4-coin orders you can deliver straight away gives a really nice kick start of the day.

Question How do I tap Miguel the Champion and Kate the Bride?

I'm pretty new at this game and have no idea how to tap Miguel the Champion and Kate the Bride. Where are they? How can I tap them if I can't find them?

Are they customers that come in and I just have to wait?

Farm Supplier
    Thank you a lot for your advices. Yes, you helped. I finished 3 days very fast. For few hours each. But first 5-7 days I'm not worried about . I remember for under the sea cruise I didn't sleep whole night and finished an hour before ending. But that was the first I finished . And didn't know that is so hard.

Rhino Keeper
    On last day, the hardest day, I always consider spending up to 60-80 gems to finish the day if I get in trouble with the time, also, save helping hands for those last 2 days, they help a lot if you have FB connected and can ask for your friends to send them.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Marie. Welcome to the game! Both of those are cruise characters. You have to complete the 10 day cruise event for the character to visit your restaurant. Now if you are new to clothe game the on you definitely want to check out all of the cruise info. That is much needed to learn how to do these cruises. I'm going to post a link that will help you.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....se-Event-Guide

If you go to top of forum page and click on the game guides there are 2 threads there that are cruise dishes and the link above. They are must reads. Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have a question about the new, time limited recipes that appear with the cruise. Is there any benefit to getting them mastered? Do the recipes stay if you master them? Or is there some other additional recipe or decorative prize you get from mastering them (aside from the mastery certificate)?

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Thank you a lot for your advices. Yes, you helped. I finished 3 days very fast. For few hours each. But first 5-7 days I'm not worried about . I remember for under the sea cruise I didn't sleep whole night and finished an hour before ending. But that was the first I finished . And didn't know that is so hard.
    You're welcome. The last 2 days of a cruise are definitely challenging if not difficult. But with proper planning it can be done. You do need to have a lot of free time that last day though to get finished and like the next poster said it's totally worth spending some gems to finish the cruise if you're in trouble. Currently I have 14 gem recipes unlocked all from previous cruises.

Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    On last day, the hardest day, I always consider spending up to 60-80 gems to finish the day if I get in trouble with the time, also, save helping hands for those last 2 days, they help a lot if you have FB connected and can ask for your friends to send them.
    oh ya when it's a gem recipe prize without a doubt I would spend that amount and think I have on one or 2 occasions when I planned poorly or something came up and couldn't find enough time to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have a question about the new, time limited recipes that appear with the cruise. Is there any benefit to getting them mastered? Do the recipes stay if you master them? Or is there some other additional recipe or decorative prize you get from mastering them (aside from the mastery certificate)?
    Not that I have really noticed yet. I mastered a few of them but for the most part I don't bother with them. And no they don't stay either.

Fashion Designer
    There isn't anything other than the mastery plaque. They will disappear after time runs out. It just gives you something a little different to cook! Good Luck with the cruise!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast