I have looked through a ton of the decorations that are available to me (I have been playing for about six months) so a HUGE amount of cool deco I am unable to get. I went into buying boxes/crates lately and had AMAZING success the first week.....the past two weeks however I have been so frustrated with my luck that I decided not to buy anymore LOL. My favorite items though are definitely in the Classic Restaurant Equipment and Chic Restaurant Equipment boxes. I got lucky with Chic and managed to get everything except the Chic Cafe. With the Classic, I have for some reason been unable to get the Ticket station or the Prep station. Im dying to get my hands on those but I refuse to end up with anymore chefs. I seriously have enough chefs both Chic and Classic to consider a government coup with chef soldiers LOL....My favorite piece overall? My second purchase....Orchestra the 1st place prize from Melody Box. I freaked out when I won it and the next purchase got me the Jazz instruments on stage, very cool....set them up in my restaurant with a grand piano and have live music for my customers! Come visit me. The Copacabana is the name of my restaurant