Page 139 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    thanks shibuyacloth for the card post. i know it drops energy. about how often/much? i need more energy supplies and until they have an alicorn or sale or in the tent, those are out of the question
    Dragons drops 5 energy from time to time. I have not made real tests to see the return on energy. Must be slightly positive. I stored all my dragons as the yield is too low IMO for the place taken (I have daily and weekly alis for that). Also I don't need the other drops, I have other sources with better yields.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    S8 knows I am working on my mermaid goals and they keep offering me a mermaid bundle for 9.99, it's very tempting but I don't spend that kind of money on this game outside Black Friday. Still tempting though...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    S8 knows I am working on my mermaid goals and they keep offering me a mermaid bundle for 9.99, it's very tempting but I don't spend that kind of money on this game outside Black Friday. Still tempting though...
    Haha! Lol! Same here, tempting but no. Wanted to let you know you're not alone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    thanks shibuyacloth for the card post. i know it drops energy. about how often/much? i need more energy supplies and until they have an alicorn or sale or in the tent, those are out of the question
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Dragons drops 5 energy from time to time. I have not made real tests to see the return on energy. Must be slightly positive. I stored all my dragons as the yield is too low IMO for the place taken (I have daily and weekly alis for that). Also I don't need the other drops, I have other sources with better yields.
    I collect from my 100+ dragons daily, they’re definite not a good source of energy, negative return for sure. However, space and energy are not a concern for me so I collect them for the 10+ gems per day (about 5% chance for me), with a bonus of coins and glimmer dusts (from glimmer dragons). I would never buy a dragon for any of their drops - definitely not worth it. If you buy a dragon, buy it because of its look or because you’re a collcector. If you want a lot of dragons, the best way is crafting them in the mythic research center, of course only after you’ve crafted all the energy droppers first. I know the sale is over so this info is no good, but will probably be useful for the future.

Rhino Keeper
    So has anyone gotten the Wizard's Portal from the trade wagon? How much energy do you get from it? Also I think I got a troll token from my troll camp when I was searching for essence. I got a gold coin in any case. Not like money gold coins but a gold coin that was part of some game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    So has anyone gotten the Wizard's Portal from the trade wagon? How much energy do you get from it? Also I think I got a troll token from my troll camp when I was searching for essence. I got a gold coin in any case. Not like money gold coins but a gold coin that was part of some game.
    I think you got a troll token. Check out the monster hunt guide for wizards portal info - it drops 4 energies every 5 hours but with a massive amount of troll tokens you can upgrade it so it'll drop 8 energies every 5 hours.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Congrats on getting a Troll Token from the Camp, it's a pretty rare drop - at least in my realm!

As for the Wizard's Portal:

When you first build the Portal, you get 4 energy every 5 hours. Once it's upgraded fully to level 5 you get 8 energy per 5 hours.

The full info, including what's needed to upgrade can be found in the HUB Building Guide here:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1373502

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. Maybe if I get that many troll coins I'll get the cabbage tent- that's only 50 and I would like to have one.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how long the 3 expansions will have reduced requirements?

Trudyscandles

I see that the Jousting Steed is on sale. Can anyone tell me what it drops?