Page 105 of 212 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow that is lovely!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    During my final login of the night I got this pop-up:

Attachment 44633

I have no self control and immediately purchased it, naturally... but in my defense it's quite pretty.

So here are the inventory cards:
    Attachment 44631Attachment 44632

It cost 160 gems, has a 2x2 footprint, 5 hour timer (20 gem speed up) and is slightly animated as Princess Lorelei gently sways in her spot.
    Just SAW IT also - so pretty! I really want it... but does it only drop mermaid scales? Very very beautiful!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    During my final login of the night I got this pop-up:

Attachment 44633

I have no self control and immediately purchased it, naturally... but in my defense it's quite pretty.

So here are the inventory cards:
    Attachment 44631Attachment 44632

It cost 160 gems, has a 2x2 footprint, 5 hour timer (20 gem speed up) and is slightly animated as Princess Lorelei gently sways in her spot.
    We are already neighbours (FarAway) so I went to look because I couldnt decide, then I had to get it too!! Soooo beautiful!!

Executive Chef
    Such a nice surprise!! I bought her straight up. She is beautiful! Great work again animators. ❤️

Although I have to say this is a pretty underwhelming release of Princess Lorelei Storm8!
    We?ve been hearing about Princess Lorelei since forever and this is her release?!? No story?!? Just in the market for gems.
    She has been the stuff of legends and now we can just buy her.

Instead we get random Plush Toy events.

There are some really bad decisions being made by Storm8. This was a massive missed opportunity.

There is a lot of hard work put into the game by the animators (and everyone behind the scenes) and everything is so beautifully designed - yet it the execution seems to be off the mark so often. Seems the structures that the game is built on at the moment are flawed. Especially in regards to the lack of main storyline and unfinished stories. Also you seem to be creating a lot more work for your animators constantly have new items in events. Why can?t things be recycled?? For example I?d love to see the Forest Workshop reopened. Players that don?t have it yet just build it new.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Just SAW IT also - so pretty! I really want it... but does it only drop mermaid scales? Very very beautiful!!
    1st collection: 2 water, 2 mermaid scales, 1 blue fish
    2nd collection: 3 water, 4 mermaid scales, fuzzy moss

Keep in mind, I'm maxed on most things so I'll post the third collection after I use up some of the stuff that ponds drop and see what else I get. The drops so far lead me to think it acts like any other pond we've received and I'm really hopeful (dangerous, I know) that when events roll around the Lorelei Ponds will act like Mermaid Ponds and also be included in event drops.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Such a nice surprise!! I bought her straight up. She is beautiful! Great work again animators. ❤️

Although I have to say this is a pretty underwhelming release of Princess Lorelei Storm8!
    We?ve been hearing about Princess Lorelei since forever and this is her release?!? No story?!? Just in the market for gems.
    She has been the stuff of legends and now we can just buy her.

Instead we get random Plush Toy events.

There are some really bad decisions being made by Storm8. This was a massive missed opportunity.

There is a lot of hard work put into the game by the animators (and everyone behind the scenes) and everything is so beautifully designed - yet it the execution seems to be off the mark so often. Seems the structures that the game is built on at the moment are flawed. Especially in regards to the lack of main storyline and unfinished stories. Also you seem to be creating a lot more work for your animators constantly have new items in events. Why can?t things be recycled?? For example I?d love to see the Forest Workshop reopened. Players that don?t have it yet just build it new.
    Love the idea of recycling old buildings. S8 has been doing this lately in their other games so it's totally possible and would be great to see in CS too!

As for Lorelei...Wouldn't it be nice if the upcoming event next week had her in it? There was a ship on the Splash screen so perhaps we'll finally see her?

Executive Chef
    FYI: check gem sales.. gift and infinite energy included
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Wow that is lovely!
    That fountain is a must! Just curious.. would she drop tokens during Monster Hunts? I know it's too soon to see, but maybe S8 team have extra info?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Just logged in and got a flash sale pop up that Moon mentioned:

Attachment 44638Attachment 44639Attachment 44640

Fashion Designer
    trying to sell "highland tower" for gem gift?! the gift fountain was one thing but a mere tower?! with no walls and gates?? PASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Princess Lorelei - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Princess Lorelei, the mermaid. Drops Mermaid Scales.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 160 gems
    Drops: Water, Mermaid Scales, Fuzzy Moss, Fishes
    Collection: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 20 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208
    Highland Tower - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A beautiful Highland Tower!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-01-18 at 05:18 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...