Page 47 of 394 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    I do suggest the old, older and oldest posts be removed from Discussion Forum Board and filed in yearly titles and 'locked'. Anyone interested can go back and do their research there.
    The problem is when one looks at the Discussion Forum and see evidenced New Posts as daily reading, whether starting date is old or new.. the start date is not important so thus the 'old thread' continues. It would be much clearer if the old thread just didn't exist, else under a yearly title.

This suggestion applies for the 'Sneek & Peek' thread too. Is it 'locked' or 'old' it's in use? Many new important posts continue to appear in there when it does show a locked symbol.

Just a few suggestions, no importance if not done, reading matter is always eveidenced in 'Bold Letters' in any case. It would just help to cause less confusions and simplify the Discussion Forum.

Sorry if I posted this suggestion in the wrong place.. I'm never sure where to go. Please do edit, or move if so.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-18-16 at 07:50 AM. Reason: typo
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    After a long, long search this seems to be the place.
    I just got a Golden Fleece drop and I have no idea what to do with it now I have it. Inventory is no help as it just says 'the most luxurious cloth in the kingdom'

Spirt Wind.
    Please fogive my question being repeated it the Monsters 6 Thread but I got confused and bewildered. I hope this is really the correct place for my question!
    I think Solientus answered your question about the Golden Fleece in the other thread.
    It is part of the the goal to hatch your first dragon egg in the forge.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post627863

Looks like you might be on #8 - Raw Materials

8. Raw Materials .Rewards 2,400 coin 8xp
    . Find 1 Large Diamond (deep mines)
    . Get 1 Golden Fleece (RARE drop from Sheep/Stables
    . Get 1 Burning Ember (Adventure in the Desert Sands
    (Adventure Requirements: 1 Sweet Feast. 5 Light Armor. 9500 coin
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    After a long, long search this seems to be the place.
    I just got a Golden Fleece drop and I have no idea what to do with it now I have it. Inventory is no help as it just says 'the most luxurious cloth in the kingdom'

Spirt Wind.
    Please fogive my question being repeated it the Monsters 6 Thread but I got confused and bewildered. I hope this is really the correct place for my question!
    no problem... I've just read through the S6 thread. You should be good to go with the info provided, I'll just add that re skunks and fangbeasts, I agree you're doing all you can to encourage them to come. I usually don't get to finish the novice goals, they don't particularly like my kingdom either. Personally I blame Ivy. Lol! Sorry, bit silly. What can help is to mix up your collections, so eg collect from 10 cows, then a building (fangies love town buildings) then chickens. Using the famous Quick Collection method can help too.
    ‼️collect fast: multi click what you want to collect. click social icon, then exit. Better chance of drops‼️
    Don't stress too much on finishing the novice goal though... I find beasts come in waves, bit like feast or famine. hope that helps a bit.

New Resident
    I posted this question before but it seems to be deleted, I don't know why? In the quest Full Circle when you click on find a clue it goes to the buy section for buildings but I have these buildings so can I ask please for some help on how to find a clue???

Quote Originally Posted by neeny54 View Post
    I posted this question before but it seems to be deleted, I don't know why? In the quest Full Circle when you click on find a clue it goes to the buy section for buildings but I have these buildings so can I ask please for some help on how to find a clue???
    No it hasn't... Your question and a player response are back 1 page.

To find your own posts, click on your name and you get a couple of options, one of which is to View Forum Posts. This gives you a list of all of your own posts.

New Resident
    I've searched around and can't find any specifics on what the animal crafting building is. Any info would be appreciated.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubikahn View Post
    I've searched around and can't find any specifics on what the animal crafting building is. Any info would be appreciated.
    You have the MRC and the Love Shack!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

What are the shiny baubles you get in Trade with Belladonna? Thanks.

Don't know why this showed up here. Put it as a reply to Royal Exchange list. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What are the shiny baubles you get in Trade with Belladonna? Thanks.

Don't know why this showed up here. Put it as a reply to Royal Exchange list. Sorry.
    Post moved out of game guide... Gotta fly, can someone post a response please!

I'm having trouble getting enough piles of seeds for items that I need. I collect from the conservatory, the faerie respite and a faerie flowerbed. I don't always get a drop from each place, never more than 1. I noticed in the Inventory list some other possible places to get seeds but I don't know if they are still available or were part of a prior quest. They are Ivy's petting zoo, summer gazebo and the glimmer fountain. I didn't see them in the market or as part of a quest but it didn't mention not available anymore in Inventory. Can someone help, please? Thanks.