Page 383 of 394 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Harpies/Harpiy
    I cant find the creature for Trial clues. And it seems that it is the only way to continue the Storyline because I need the Totem of Strenght for the expantion.
    I just remembered, that the Harpy gets spanned from bushes thx
    That's what I was about to say
    I'm glad you found a way out
    Good luck!
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, once you get to a certain level on the buildings they'll drop more/better items. For example, Cottages start to drop crops once they're at level 7.

If you check out the Building Guide here, SW has notes included in each building as to which levels have the extra drops.
    I found the drops that start at level 7 for farmhouses and cottages
    But I couldn't find better drops for resource buildings as the deep mine, the sawmill or the sparkling mine.
    The only thing is a shorter collection time. Is it worth it, to do the expensive upgrades? Only 3 minutes.
    Last edited by 58rainbow; 10-29-23 at 04:12 AM.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    I found the drops that start at level 7 for farmhouses and cottages
    But I couldn't find better drops for resource buildings as the deep mine, the sawmill or the sparkling mine.
    The only thing is a shorter collection time. Is it worth it, to do the expensive upgrades? Only 3 minutes.

I have read the unofficial challenges, and now understand that upgrading the buildings to the maximum can be a challenge in itself

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The drops don't get better from upgraded buildings, only the timer is less and for the royal buildings, the Royal Point score increases. As for whether or not it's worth it is subjective. I have for example the sparkling mines upgraded to level 11 and when they are needed ongoing for an event, the decreased time helps. I've been upgrading more so to track and validate the upgrade requirements, so my reason for upgrading is different to most. I've a long way to go though but it's good as it gives me something to do esp as I've been fully expanded for a very long time. It's personal preference really to upgrade, but it is worth it when you've excess money and resources.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for this clear answer.
    I will first focus on the expansion of my kingdom.
    And let the upgrading of my buildings rest for a while

Farm Supplier
    My question is about Princess Lorelei's Fountain. I know that I need to buy two sapphires in the Trade Wagon for 10 gold troll tokens each. But right now, there is no Fountain in the Trade Wagon. I don't want to buy two sapphires, only to discover that the Fountain option is no longer available and I'm stuck with useless sapphires. Is the Fountain still available and where do I trade my sapphires for it? Thanks so much for your help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    My question is about Princess Lorelei's Fountain. I know that I need to buy two sapphires in the Trade Wagon for 10 gold troll tokens each. But right now, there is no Fountain in the Trade Wagon. I don't want to buy two sapphires, only to discover that the Fountain option is no longer available and I'm stuck with useless sapphires. Is the Fountain still available and where do I trade my sapphires for it? Thanks so much for your help!
    If I'm remembering correctly, the trade turns up in the wagon as the goal progresses. There's a detailed summary of the goal in the HUB here. I'm not seeing any notes in the various HUB threads to indicate the craft was limited time or removed so all signs point to it still being available.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    It is still available. I had the Fountain last Monster Hunt. As soon as you have the 2 sapphires, the goal appears in the Trade Wagon, or in the Kingdom goals book, that I don't remember. Success!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much for your help with the Fountain! I appreciate it! =D

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there is something changed in sending gifts.
    It seemed af if I could send more then 3 gifts this morning.
    Or I wasn't awake yet.