Page 343 of 394 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thanks, gracias

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Thanks, gracias
    The Inventory Guide will also help you! Link below.

Executive Chef
    Cool, never noticed the Energy entry before - must be the longest list!

Farm Supplier
    I just checked out the energy entry and saw that brown ducks were listed as energy droppers, has anyone received energy from them? I had them for a while after the event ended but I only got eggs so I put them away...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    I just checked out the energy entry and saw that brown ducks were listed as energy droppers, has anyone received energy from them? I had them for a while after the event ended but I only got eggs so I put them away...
    Nope, I have never received energy from a brown duck, and I have a whole flock of them on each of my multiple accounts. I leave them out because I prefer them to the chickens.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I've been trying to accumulate Mythic Essence because I recently needed some, but after exploring the guide, I see this:
    "Mythic essence
    Crafted: Potion shop, 4 hours - 10 manticore whiskers, 5 dragon scales, 1 enchanter's essence
    Uses: used in Adamant Alchemy goal line
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63978"

Is this really the only time I will need Mythic Essence? If so, I can quit crafting it now. I even got extra Manticores for the whiskers.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I've been trying to accumulate Mythic Essence because I recently needed some, but after exploring the guide, I see this:
    "Mythic essence
    Crafted: Potion shop, 4 hours - 10 manticore whiskers, 5 dragon scales, 1 enchanter's essence
    Uses: used in Adamant Alchemy goal line
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63978"

Is this really the only time I will need Mythic Essence? If so, I can quit crafting it now. I even got extra Manticores for the whiskers.
    I never craft it, but I'm up to 98 accumulated as it drops from the Trade Wagon in monster hunts.
    Last edited by yasalaam; 03-01-22 at 08:58 PM.

Farm Supplier
    OMG I'm going to lose my marbles!! I've spent the past two days collecting from all possible fey crystal sources and have gotten nothing. I tried Bedelia, the flame cats, Knight of roses, faerie respite, magic garden, ponds, rustic wells, fire foxes, sir pigglesworth, the goddess tree, basically all of the sources I have and haven't had any luck. Since I backed out of the current event, I've been planting wheat, strawberries, cocoa, and I've fought fangbeasts and skunkupines. I got 5 gems from an adventure and was able to skip the last of 4 spelled stones in "An Unexpected Disturbance" but now I need another one so I can get the faerie bridge. Do I submit a ticket or wait until I get enough gems to skip it again??

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's main story so relax and just let the goal sit for a while. That can be hard when you just want to get through goals. Don't log a ticket as it will be closed as there is nothing wrong with your game. Fey crystals are a rarer item so if you can, just go about normal game play collections and it will drop for you. We all have our fingers crossed for you!