Somehow seems everyone having Christmas 2019 fun in Castle Story?everyone except me. I?ve sold bldgs, some for $0, trying to get the game to let me buy the new(est?) Ice Castle that came on sale for 63 gems. Just keep getting error msg that I am maxed on that type of bldg until I level up. I?m at level 50! Time is ticking down, or may have expired, but nothing I know of to try works! I have zillions of other issues idk how to fix, but the last few times I?ve written in or asked for trouble tkt, I can?t provide what?s needed to get help. I used to love CS bc it was relaxing. Now I seriously think it?s adding stress that causes flareups in my chronic health issues, a thing I cannot afford to take risks with. Plus I spend so much time trying to just make things work right that I?ve lost out on the fun I used to have with events and, even worse, the fun I used to have visiting & chatting with nbrs. Long ago (it seems long) I had a social rating of 3, at least usually. Now I can barely keep a 2! Of course I do have way more ?fun? now keeping my husband ticked off at & continually complaining about the $ I spend on gems, which I have to keep spending just to keep up game energy that I used to have plenty of. Yes I know I?m complaining. I should have started complaining sooner; now I have too many repressed feelings about the whole thing and it?s coming out like one huge monster. Please forgive me. Not enough RL energy to rewrite 🥺 Is it just me?