Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Please refer to this guide on how to log back into your account. Restaurant Story should have a login feature in iOS, and your progress may be tracked through your Game Center ID as well
    Restaurant Story doesn't have this anymore. It used to have it. Then it was taken away. Restaurant 2 does have it though.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cristimare View Post
    good day I remembered older and can not connect iphonu 5 (restaurant story)
    Try logging into the game center to see if you can recover your game.

Settings-scroll down to game center, then restart your Restaurant game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Problem with logging in across multiple devices

I have read similar topics on this forum but none are quite the same problem as I am having:
    I usually play Restaurant Story on iPad. The first time I tried to login to Restaurant Story with my android device it 'reset' the level to 1. I have a Game Center account and after logging out and in again I receive a message on RS (see attached screenshot) which shows both my level 99 game and the other 'guest' game. My problem seems to be that my level 99 game exists 'in the cloud' but I can only access the 'guest' game from devices other than my iPad.
    Of course, doing this step and selecting the level 99 game hasn't solved the problem. On all other devices beside my iPad (android phones, iPod touch) after I login using my Storm ID and password it will default to the 'guest' game. I have contacted support and received an automated message to post on this forum. Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	379069E0-2EDA-451D-AAF9-9CB650223C12.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	39470  

Please Help

I was on level 99 on restaurant story and have been for over a year. i have the game installed on my Android device. The other day, I installed the game on my iPod and logged into the game. When I tried to open the game later on my Android device my level was set back to level 1. I deleted the game from both devices and then reinstalled it back on my Android device but the game is still on level one. I had almost 50 gems and almost 100 friends. It took me over a year to get to level 99. Can anyone help me please?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm sorry this happened to you!

Restaurant Story on Android has a login feature where you can tap on the S8 logo in the top right corner and log into the account associated with your restaurant. The login credentials are the same as the ones you use to log into the forums.

I hope you are able to recover your restaurant If this doesn't work, please send me a PM and I'll work with you further.

Thanks!

[Moved to Bugs and Issues]
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'm sorry this happened to you!

Restaurant Story on Android has a login feature where you can tap on the S8 logo in the top right corner and log into the account associated with your restaurant. The login credentials are the same as the ones you use to log into the forums.

I hope you are able to recover your restaurant If this doesn't work, please send me a PM and I'll work with you further.

Thanks!

[Moved to Bugs and Issues]
    That actually doesn’t work, once you’ve logged into Game Center on an iOS device the only way to get your restaurant back is by contacting Storm8. I lost my original restaurant for 8 months because of the way the login for RS works
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    That actually doesn?t work, once you?ve logged into Game Center on an iOS device the only way to get your restaurant back is by contacting Storm8. I lost my original restaurant for 8 months because of the way the login for RS works
    When switching your game between android and iOS devices, try logging out of the game center on your iOS device before you transfer the
    game to your android device.
    When you are ready to switch the game back to your iOS make sure you are logged out of the game center. Once transferred, then you can log back into the game center.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm sorry you've been experiencing this. I've forwarded your issue to a staff member for further input; I will send you a PM once I hear something back.

Thank you for your patience!

--Pixie
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I did contact them but haven't heard back.

I tried that but it didn't work.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast