Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Quote Originally Posted by Talulamae View Post
    I agree, 200 gems for the bait shack is too much for me.
    Especially I just spent about 200 gem trapping Sir Rouncey.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beetinpath View Post
    According to Post #1

After you complete step 3

Feast thine eyes upon mine bait, pole, and net, O Glimmermouth and tremble before My Liege!
    3. Good Ol' Glimmermouth
    * Go Fishin' 0/1 (go)
    * Catch Glimmermouth 0/1 (get)
    Rewards: 1650 coin, 6 xp

You will then get the goal to purchase it with Gems.. 200 gems but you get 30 back by completing the purchase. So its basically discounted 30 gems.
    Thanks, I was a little impatient. It just showed up after the quest was completed

Executive Chef
    i still don't understand why i should spend 200 gems for the bait market : it will just provide you a super bait and you need 4h for the quest .
    the other quest can give you lot of stuffs (and sometimes gems !) the fish quest gives only glimmermouth.
    if i want to fish , i rather fish in farm story 2 LOL
    honestly i'm not going to spend 200 gems just for a fish market ! (even with 30 gems back)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Just got the Bait Market option. 200 Gems. Collection time 14 hrs. If you buy it within 3 days of completing the quest it costs 170 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've made 6 crafts and haven't gotten any super bait yet, just plain bait. All this info is in post 1
    Is it possible to craft super bait without the new fish market? Also does the first fish market play into ant of this? Thank you very much!
    Scarletfyr

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Is it possible to craft super bait without the new fish market? Also does the first fish market play into ant of this? Thank you very much!
    Is it possible to craft super bait without the new fish market? Yes you craft Bait in the Magic Forge and you get either a drop of plain bait or super bait. From my own observation, super bait drops are super rare!

Also does the first fish market play into any of this? No, unrelated it would seem at this stage and has slightly different drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe worth noting that completing step 3 unlocks both 4 AND 5, and that step 4 has a three day timer.

good idea. Added info in goal area. I already had that at the top notes bit. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-11-16 at 11:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is it possible to craft super bait without the new fish market? Yes you craft Bait in the Magic Forge and you get either a drop of plain bait or super bait. From my own observation, super bait drops are super rare!

Also does the first fish market play into any of this? No, unrelated it would seem at this stage and has slightly different drops.
    I've made 11 baits in the magic forge but didn't get a single super bait luck anyone

Rhino Keeper

Bait market - is it worth?

Hi guys

Just curious what do majority players think of spending 170 gems (assuming you get 30 back) on bait market. Has anyone done the new adventure with super bait? Does it drop anything other than glimmer mouth? You can easily craft the simple bait... Would love to hear from fellow players

I just completed the new adventure and only got one glimmermouth

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast