Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    IE...have 3 mixers at once?
    yep. absolutely.
    i'll tell you more: it seems if you have enough gems, you can buy more mixers for them!
    i have one gem mixer, but it still shows i can buy another one for 75gems.
    so i think, the limit is only for coins and keys appliances... but not for the same you bought for gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    yep. absolutely.
    i'll tell you more: it seems if you have enough gems, you can buy more mixers for them!
    i have one gem mixer, but it still shows i can buy another one for 75gems.
    so i think, the limit is only for coins and keys appliances... but not for the same you bought for gems.
    Thank you very much for the answer! <3 Sorry for the late resopnse...my meds knocked me out for a bit lol. I obviously know I'm gonna need 1 extra mixer...I have 4 gold keys right now, don't know any of the gold key recipes, but I have enough gems for one appliance. Any advice on order I should go in?

Thank you very much for the answer! <3 Sorry for the late resopnse...my meds knocked me out for a bit lol. I obviously know I'm gonna need 1 extra mixer...I have 4 gold keys right now, don't know any of the gold key recipes, but I have enough gems for one appliance. Any advice on order I should go in?
    i don't know... depends on your level i guess.
    i think i wd buy mixer for gems and wd keep the keys to learn recipes (you can find them all here).
    as you can see, all these recipes are giving 10coins income per plate, which is extremely helpful for making money.
    so far, i've learnt 7 of them, and have only 1 extra gold key waiting for cronut when i'll get to lvl40.
    all bronze i'm using right when i get them: exchanging for gourmet ingreds, and making gourmet recipes as much as i can.
    the only thing i don't know wht to do with tons of silver keys i have, but not so big deal since they don't take any space, so let it be.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i don't know... depends on your level i guess.
    i think i wd buy mixer for gems and wd keep the keys to learn recipes (you can find them all here).
    as you can see, all these recipes are giving 10coins income per plate, which is extremely helpful for making money.
    so far, i've learnt 7 of them, and have only 1 extra gold key waiting for cronut when i'll get to lvl40.
    all bronze i'm using right when i get them: exchanging for gourmet ingreds, and making gourmet recipes as much as i can.
    the only thing i don't know wht to do with tons of silver keys i have, but not so big deal since they don't take any space, so let it be.
    Thank you so much for the help! I am actually level 31, and have followed that post about making money...I just didn't know which way of buying the mixer would work out best, especially since I would really like to learn the recipes, lol.

Thank you so much for the help! I am actually level 31, and have followed that post about making money...I just didn't know which way of buying the mixer would work out best, especially since I would really like to learn the recipes, lol.
    oh! 31 is a good progress! 6 recipes accessible, and you have right 4 golden keys to unlock them (i guess u already learnt cheesecake and souffle requiring slver to unlock).
    so i wd totally go for recipes in this case, and wd buy mixer for gems.

Executive Chef
    That's exactly what I did, thanks! I got 1 key left, I think the pie maker will unlock gourmet next. I tell you all what, I got all of my gold keys doing special events. I've gotten at least 1 per event, when I had the quest to do it. Not sure if it's related but hey!

Farm Supplier
    Well last night I put food on for my bakers club in accordance with my sneak preview & this morning, apart from one thing, it was entirely different....spooky or what

Grand Emperor
    Which game version are you playing on?

Farm Supplier
    I play on android & have the latest version I think, recently up-dated, got the last 2 gem offers so think it's OK. Just thought it weird, never happened before lol

Grand Emperor
    Can you let us know if it happens again? Thanks.