Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New APP Update Crashes Game

New APP Update Crashes Game

I updated Restaurant Story in the App Store and now when I go into my app and tap an appliance that's cooking to either edit it or check how much time is left, the game crashes and exits it. So far, anything else I do is fine. Anyone else with issues?

New Resident
    I have the same problem!!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about this. Can you try reinstalling the game? I am able to click on the appliance and check the remaining time.

I have same problem,I've reinstalled but it still crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by triciawinifred View Post
    I have same problem,I've reinstalled but it still crashes.
    Same problem here.

Grand Emperor
    Can you guys give more details of what specific actions you were doing when the game crashed? This will help the team for investigation. I have reported this over. Thanks for your help.

Farm Supplier
    Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I just touch an oven and the game crashes. I've restarted my iPad and closed all open apps. It's still does the same thing.

Host(ess)
    Same, I can start new cookings, finish cookings, zoom in and out, touch any other item, but touching a stove in progress of cooking something crashes the game. My game on my other tablet and on my phone has no issues. I tried uninstalling, restarted tab, reinstalled, still does it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I just touch an oven and the game crashes. I've restarted my iPad and closed all open apps. It's still does the same thing.

Cooking time was done I was able to serve food and start something new. Touched my other appliances still cooking and again the game just crashed.

My game has been crashing all day long! Food cooking then not cooking, two dishes have spoiled yet I tapped them and put new food on then it crashed again!! I haven't received gifts or tips for hours either! Been in two different wifi zones too so it's not a connection problem. ��

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast