Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 Love & Cupcakes :: New Version

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll check with the team and one of us will post...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I play on iOS and I get a goal to download BS2: Love and Cupcakes. But the version number of this one is 1.4.6

The current BS2 I'm playing, which has the secret baker, is version 1.5

So what happens if I download Love and Cupcakes? It's an older version, no? Then why do I have it in my goals list to download?

Can one of the mods please tell me if it's safe to download and play on an older version of the game? I'm thinking the goal rewards gems if I download Love and Cupcakes

Here's a pic of my goals list...I have 3 days left to download and get the reward

Attachment 28814
    S8 have advised that this is okay to download. It's an older version, but it's the current seasonal version.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your help SpiritWind

I downloaded it and everything is the same as the original BS2, minus the secret baker club

I received the gems (thank you TL) and am back to playing the original BS2 because it has the secret baker

Okay so I'm new to the forum.. I just signed up to ask a question. I downloaded the original bakery story 2 and then as soon as the valentines version came out I downloaded it too. I didn't delete the other one because figured the new one was just a Valentine's expansion or something and I didn't want to lose all of my progress. I don't ever open the original app but I just did and I had a goal that wasn't on the valentines version.. The secret bakers club is now being built in my original version of the game but the task won't show up in the valentines one. Should I just delete the valentines version or will it show up eventually..? Is the valentines version necessary or should I just stick with the original?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by braydensmoma View Post
    Okay so I'm new to the forum.. I just signed up to ask a question. I downloaded the original bakery story 2 and then as soon as the valentines version came out I downloaded it too. I didn't delete the other one because figured the new one was just a Valentine's expansion or something and I didn't want to lose all of my progress. I don't ever open the original app but I just did and I had a goal that wasn't on the valentines version.. The secret bakers club is now being built in my original version of the game but the task won't show up in the valentines one. Should I just delete the valentines version or will it show up eventually..? Is the valentines version necessary or should I just stick with the original?
    Warmest Welcome to the forum!

The cupcake version 1.4.6 is the older version and the regular version 1.5 is the latest version. The Bakers' Club features werent on the v1.4.6 as you already knew. So you can continue use v1.5 to get all the latest features and the cupcake version is no longer needed.

If you have other questions, feel free to post in Bakery Story 2: Help me I have a question thread. You can also check the story guides. Happy baking!

Thank you!! 😊

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234