Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Planning & Strategies to EARN COINS

Quote Originally Posted by hamergate View Post
    Hello all. Can folks please share the estimated average coins per day they are reaching, along with what level they are on and if they are following the strategies outlined here : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-to-EARN-COINS

I keep reading that once you master higher value plates, the coins roll in quicker, but I am making only 5 coin or higher plates, using quick serves to get rid of lower value orders, and deleting (selling) 1 coin countertops-- and I am not earning very many coins. I am on level 33, about halfway between 33-34 on experience points, and I still haven't unlocked the apple pie or even the melting pot (from level 31) . I unlocked the apple cider Monday, which used all of my coins. Now it's Thursday, I've competed some of the goals with a $17-20k reward, I do To-go orders at least twice a day, and making a few 10 coin gourmet items, and yet I have only 300000 coins. I think it will take me 2 more weeks to get the melting pot, then another 3 weeks to unlock the pie. But I'm on level 33 now, so they're expecting me to unlock dark chocolate, the fryer, and donuts on this level. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong in terms of earning coins. I would think if you followed the game goals and didn't buy too much decor, etc, you would earn coins inproportion to the level you are on. That's just not the case for me.
    it is just not so easy and not fast at all...
    especially on higher levels, like 30th and up - you always have a goals that you got many levels before, just because you do not have enough coins to unlock things here and there...
    of course it can irritate, but it's the game! not so much levels we have so far (only 40, thanks to developers!) - so wht wd you do when you easy get to 40th?
    same discussions about secret club... wht wd you do if you got all your silver and golden keys in a few days, and only easy recipes to get them?
    no more news, nothing interesting. u'll just drop it and will hardly visit when monthly goals/events appear...

this thread doesn't teach how to get to lvl40 during 2 weeks starting from zero.
    we rather meant it to show what you do not have to do if you don't wanna stuck

Thanks. so is my estimate of less than 100k per day pretty consistent with your experience? That's what I'm asking, in a long winded sort of way I suppose. How many coins per day are people averaging, what levels they are on, and if they are following these strategies.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks. so is my estimate of less than 100k per day pretty consistent with your experience? That's what I'm asking, in a long winded sort of way I suppose. How many coins per day are people averaging, what levels they are on, and if they are following these strategies.
    I am about the same level as you, I'm level 34 with donuts unlocked but have not learned apple cider. After level 30 I ditched all recipes under 6 coins. 5 coin recipes I now sell with quickserves or delete. You should be able to make enough food to keep 6+ stocked if you have pb balls, cake, and lemon meringue pie. It's not much of an increase, but I make around 160k a day now.

well, here i'm not sure i can assist properly...
    i've learnt meringue pie abt 4 days ago, and i was left with abt 15k coins after this.
    then i levelled up to 30th, and made 4 goals rewarded me with 20k each...
    now i have 350k.

it cd mean i'm having way less that 100k per day, but the point is that i'm simply forgetting to enter the game, while making pics and charts, lol )))
    collecting ingredients, deleting low coins food, performing orders / goals - all these things can be done much much faster than i do.
    so i can only collect other players' experience and put it in kinda guides, but... "shoemaker's wife is the worst shod" lol )))))

wht i also think is that we not always can stick to income per day depending on level.
    we know now that we can level up but still cannot get enough money to unlock the recipes we had several levels ago.

so it's not always about the level.
    as cammo said, it's about coins per plate,
    AND
    as lhbaker said, it's about plates per day.

if, for example, we can sell only around 20k plates per day, there is no sence to bake anything but cakes, pies, and pb balls...
    but we have to! to do goals, to-go orders, and secret specials.
    so we just need to calculate for ourselves wht can we throw away when served for those special reasons, and wht can stay in our counters.

nothing to talk about lower levels, i guess:
    i remember when we started all together in one moment, we agreed that 1 and 2 coins plates must die!
    then we all levelled up and talked that even 3 coins dishes are not so good...
    then we got pb balls and were only agree for minimum 5 coins!
    and now, when we know all investments we have to place upto lvl 40, - even 7-8coins don't seem enough!

Rhino Keeper
    HOW do I bring myself to sell this counter??

This gives 1 coin per plate and I don't want this.. I have enough other foods.. I still have 15000 hot white chocolates from the last goals!! I don't know how I have so many lemon mousse.. I only prepare it for orders..but now I can't bring myself to delete it..

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    HOW do I bring myself to sell this counter??
    if this is usual "counter with shelf" (that costs $25) - u can just sell the whole counter, as ms. lainey said.
    i mean tap market, tap this counter, and sell it. it will give you $13 for counter. but nothing for food.
    of course if you don't need yr $19'000 for this mousse )))))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    if this is usual "counter with shelf" (that costs $25) - u can just sell the whole counter, as ms. lainey said.
    i mean tap market, tap this counter, and sell it. it will give you $13 for counter. but nothing for food.
    of course if you don't need yr $19'000 for this mousse )))))
    That's the point.. I need money and letting go of 19000 coins is very very hard.. but this is a one coin per plate dish which means to earn the whole amount it is going to take days and days.. plus it is blocking other coin earner dish sales in a way.. I always sell of counters with low earning food.. I can sell this particular counter.. it is the usual 25 coins counter.. but to let go of 19000 coins?? Very hard..

That's the point.. I need money and letting go of 19000 coins is very very hard.. but this is a one coin per plate dish which means to earn the whole amount it is going to take days and days.. plus it is blocking other coin earner dish sales in a way.. I always sell of counters with low earning food.. I can sell this particular counter.. it is the usual 25 coins counter.. but to let go of 19000 coins?? Very hard..
    here i cannot help, unfortunately.
    i've put some observation results into block "efficient layout", but i still cannot catch the system of selling out the food from counters.

i had 19 counters with food.
    - after 24 hrs only 7 of them was still occupied.
    -- and these 7 sold out abt 7% of daily volume each (7% ~= 1600..1700 plates).
    - 11 counters just had less than 7%, so they sold out totally.
    - and only one counter was completely crazy:
    -- it had abot 5'000 plates of expresso cheesecake - and sold out whole 5k during 24 hrs! (means over 20% of daily volume).

this counter actually break any system... i cannot tell if the counters selling out evenly or not, and depending on what...

so i cannot tell you how many days wd you need to sell out your mousse...
    the only thing is maybe... to stop baking for couple of days? then the sales will go faster for sure.
    and when your counter is finally empty, you can start over...

Grand Emperor
    I couldn't bear to toss out mine either. I stop making the lower coins recipes once mastered and let them sell out. These are good suggestions by members. It's good that we can learn from each other and sometimes adopt the suggestions if they work for your play style.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast