Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Puppy Goals (January 2016)

That's it, I had enough of this!
    I don't care anymore!
    Having quests back to back is one thing but not being able to get all recepeies because of my low level is another, it makes me sad that high leveled players have access to limited recepeice that the lower leveled will never get, it doesn't help that I,m the type of person who loves to collect every recepie and master them 🙁, when I first joined this game it used to be fun, I loved everything about it but overtime it kept changing and changing till it's no longer fun for me, I put a lot of effort in this game and it's sad that I have to say goodbye, it's like the game punishes those who are lower level while RS1 is very player friendly, I have been playing for 2 years now and it's time to leave, it was fun while it lasted and I really hope the game gets more player friendly in the future, 💔

Fashion Designer
    Tailgate Time
    Step 7:

Master Buffalo Wings to Star Level 1
    Master Veggie Platter to Star Level 2
    Serve Potato Skins (1)
    Rewards: Toy Balls +16
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Thank you Storm 8 for another animal related challenge. Love it!
    As a side note - don't want to brag but I have..., ahem..., been awarded my first "Muttchelin" star for my meals having just the right amount of dog hair in them.
    Missed out on my second star as the Ghost Ghoulie dog took the food inspectors car keys and won't give them back.

Farm Supplier
    3 awesome recipes for lv51, I'm going to die

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    That's it, I had enough of this!
    I don't care anymore!
    Having quests back to back is one thing but not being able to get all recepeies because of my low level is another, it makes me sad that high leveled players have access to limited recepeice that the lower leveled will never get, it doesn't help that I,m the type of person who loves to collect every recepie and master them ��, when I first joined this game it used to be fun, I loved everything about it but overtime it kept changing and changing till it's no longer fun for me, I put a lot of effort in this game and it's sad that I have to say goodbye, it's like the game punishes those who are lower level while RS1 is very player friendly, I have been playing for 2 years now and it's time to leave, it was fun while it lasted and I really hope the game gets more player friendly in the future, ��
    what lv are you on? I think all basic stove have recipes

Fashion Designer
    Sideline Sweets
    Step 7:

Master Churro Dogs to Star Level 1
    Master Hush Puppies to Star Level 2
    Serve Veggie Platter (3)
    Rewards: Toy Balls +12
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    Step 4:
    Serve Potato Soup (2)
    Decorate with Dog Cafe Table Style
    Decorate with Dog Cafe Chair Style

I already re -decorate in puppy bite goal, it still ask to re -decorate, how to complete this??

I had the same problem. Just change to another style then back to the puppy style.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Libbie318817 View Post
    I had the same problem. Just change to another style then back to the puppy style.
    thx for your great tip

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Does anyone know yet if the new recipes on the Celebration Stove will be gem-producing? The Celebration Stove usually has gem-producing recipes, right?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast