Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 13th January 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Well maybe next week's update will include a bike stand to park the 500 bikes that are in this game.

Bike story......
    Oh man, I can't stop laughing.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I'm pissed off! I haven't played in a while and I got pop ups saying I missed a goal and to pay gems to get the prizes and I had 60 gems and I agreed and now I have 10 gems and no goal prize unlocked!? What happened to my 50 gems?? Can someone please help

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by ilaria2464 View Post
    Okay, I'm pissed off! I haven't played in a while and I got pop ups saying I missed a goal and to pay gems to get the prizes and I had 60 gems and I agreed and now I have 10 gems and no goal prize unlocked!? What happened to my 50 gems?? Can someone please help
    u shoul write to storm8 themselves explain to them and theyll check ur game but next time dont agree to anything that takes away precious gems
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ilaria2464 View Post
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    So I guess I'm the only one who likes these goals, lol. Well, the final prize could've been a juice stand or something like it, but I do like most of the other stuff. I guess it's because I love healthy food.. (that doesn't mean I don't also love unhealthy food tho! lol)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Well maybe next week's update will include a bike stand to park the 500 bikes that are in this game.

Bike story......
    Lolol this new bike is my favorite so far though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Lolol this new bike is my favorite so far though!
    I don't really like new bike as goal prize. I have too many bike already. I like Flower Cycle that bike with plenty of flowers on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	320.7 KB 
ID:	27793
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magmags0408 View Post
    Agree! Since they were copying the RS goals, I would have much preferred the juice stand instead of a yoga scene for the goal prize. At least you can make a juice stand work in a bakery. Also, I'm pretty sure we have enough bikes now 
    I agree that we have enough bikes now. Exactly a Bakery should be a place with plenty of delicious food not bike. THE BIKE PARK BAKERY STORY I have now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	320.7 KB 
ID:	27794
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

How can I find a dear neighbor who deleted me because I wanted to quit the game? I just have the name of the bakery!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    So I guess I'm the only one who likes these goals, lol. Well, the final prize could've been a juice stand or something like it, but I do like most of the other stuff. I guess it's because I love healthy food.. (that doesn't mean I don't also love unhealthy food tho! lol)
    I really like them too Was actually going to suggest trail mix for a camping theme (maybe for the summer). Plus, the intermediate Healthy Baker, Juice Sampler, and New Bike prizes are really cute! I love the fruit theme in them, and I think the tables and chairs are really nice.

Like many others though, I'm not too sure about the final goal prize. Would have loved a juice bar or smoothie stand (and I hope we get them in a future update!). I think the Yoga Class's saving grace is that there was an update earlier in 2015 that it can tie in with, but I'm still not sure how I would use it in my bakery
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast