Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I learn first? Ginger tea or Orange juice?

Executive Chef

What should I learn first? Ginger tea or Orange juice?

I didn't want to create a new thread for this question so I'll ask here:

What should I learn first? Ginger tea or Orange juice? Veggie Juice is already on the top of my list of priorities, but I can't decide between the other two.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post

What should I learn first? Ginger tea or Orange juice? Veggie Juice is already on the top of my list of priorities, but I can't decide between the other two.
    orange should get you more coins given that the duration to prepare it is short (even with long cool down/refresh time on the fruit stand). much easier to get mastery stars on too.

While ginger, it takes time to prepare and there is too much random number generator on the ginger on the plot (2 hours timer on that too).

Just my opinion, hope it helps =)

Farm Supplier

Normally I'd go for orange juice, which I make way more often than the tea... but if you want to participate in the current cruise, then you might want to learn ginger tea first, as it's worth 4 coins.

my opinion: veggie juice

refreshtime for carrots 30min, lettuce 5min, apples 60min
    veggie juice needs 60min to cook and give you 5coins / dish

if you have 2 drinkmaker and veggie+fruitshop lv4 you can nonstop running...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    my opinion: veggie juice

refreshtime for carrots 30min, lettuce 5min, apples 60min
    veggie juice needs 60min to cook and give you 5coins / dish

if you have 2 drinkmaker and veggie+fruitshop lv4 you can nonstop running...
    What would you say is best to learn after veggie juice?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    orange should get you more coins given that the duration to prepare it is short (even with long cool down/refresh time on the fruit stand). much easier to get mastery stars on too.

While ginger, it takes time to prepare and there is too much random number generator on the ginger on the plot (2 hours timer on that too).

Just my opinion, hope it helps =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malabie View Post
    Normally I'd go for orange juice, which I make way more often than the tea... but if you want to participate in the current cruise, then you might want to learn ginger tea first, as it's worth 4 coins.
    Both good reasons... It's gonna be a tough one! I still have to save to learn veggie juice though so still a few days to decide. Any other opinions/arguments?

Grand Emperor
    I will go for green juice as ingredients are shorter time, you can cook more and earn the coins needed for learning. Then ginger tea for 3 reasons, higher profit, cruise will ask for it and a good recipe to cook overnight plus the servings are more. ;-)

To add: Created this thread and moved related posts here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-23-15 at 06:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I would go with ginger tea. It requires 2 ginger and 5 hours to make, but you can make it overnight and make veggie juice during the day. Orange juice takes less time to make and requires only 1 orange. It is also have 6 coins per plate vs 3 coins per plate for ginger tea. However, if your fruit market is not at high level, you wouldn't be able to make much orange juices anyways (since orange refresh time is 4 hours). So unless you check your street market often and lucky enough to get lots of oranges, the orange juice recipe is not very useful for you atm in my opinion. In addition, as people above pointed out, the ginger tea is requested by cruise quite often and it gives 4 coins. It might be beneficial for tou :>

What would you say is best to learn after veggie juice?
    if you havent: apple cider, cuz you need for questline ( if i remember right 2-starmastery )
    after that orange juice or strawberry smoothie, than pink lemonade. at the end ginger tea and vanilla milkshake.

ginger tea and cruise coins:
    yes 4cc, but if you have only 1 drinkmaker = 10h cooking + 4 ginger. in that time i finish the cruiseday with 1 or 2 coins dishes

ginger tea overnight:
    yes, ok, but if you have/would to make sushi or ginger snaps, you never get enough ginger even with 8 plots

just me

EDIT: lol, if you havent unlock, you are welcome
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-the-RS2-Guide

Executive Chef
    Already?!?! And I forgot to refresh it before I ended the day!
    Name:  image3.PNG
Views: 189
Size:  429.5 KB
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-23-15 at 10:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast