Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Hello...I have a problem...the game wont work on huawei p8 lite...it shows logo and dont go further to game ... I try all options which is posted and still dont work..is anyone have some idea what is wrog? Thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silberbrunnen View Post
    Same here Remember the times I had to delete them because they took up so much space in my pantry. Now I had to wait 3 days to get the missing thank you note to expand my pantry. Irony?! Stopped to crank out furniture completely, cause I don't want to wait 5 years to be able to expand shops, bakery, pantry...
    AGREED!!! Drop rate for letters from Liam is way too low.

I stopped making furniture about a month ago & now can't expand my pantry or my restaurant due to lack of letters. Seems to me the rate should be roughly double what it is now & if we get 'extras' we can make furniture. As it is now, I may never make furniture again.

Let me put it this way, the rate seems less than 1 per day, so if I made furniture, I would just be sitting at zero. :-/

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by grega228 View Post
    Hello...I have a problem...the game wont work on huawei p8 lite...it shows logo and dont go further to game ... I try all options which is posted and still dont work..is anyone have some idea what is wrog? Thx
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Storing away the Marshmallow Oven and notes

I am not cooking on it anymore, I want to store it to make more room for other stuff in my bakery, but it doesn't even have the option to store it away. They are all just taking up space in my bakery floor for nothing. I hope it's not the same for the tea kettle ovens and the blossom oven, if so I will be very unhappy since I have 3 of each and I am already almost finished with the tea kettle, that means I have 6 ovens sitting there taking up space that I am not using at all.

Also, it is getting harder now to get enough notes to upgrade anything. I have enough parts to upgrade but not enough notes. I use to see notes almost every time when the guy comes out, but now I am lucky to get 1 per day even if I see him 5-7 times a day (every 2 hours). I had to dump my hard earned parts to make room in my pantry because I can't upgrade it due to not enough notes, and it had been over 2 weeks I had been trying to get 26 notes.

Please fix these issues!

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I just started playing the game and got to around lvl 17 atm. I would like to ask what is the best use for gems in this game? I searched this thread and it seems a second mixer or blender will be best but would like some opinions. I only just unlocked the blender so I may not need it much yet, but I would love to have a second mixer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserBobs View Post
    Hello, I just started playing the game and got to around lvl 17 atm. I would like to ask what is the best use for gems in this game? I searched this thread and it seems a second mixer or blender will be best but would like some opinions. I only just unlocked the blender so I may not need it much yet, but I would love to have a second mixer. Thanks!
    Second mixer, definitely. In the beginning levels, you'll need a lot more frosting and fruit preserve than you will peanut butter and custard. I don't think you even need peanut butter until level 20. We also occasionally need the mixer to make stuff for events (the current one, for example). When you get to higher levels, it'll be a good idea to get a second blender, but from what I remember, you aren't there yet. When I got to higher levels, I also used gems to eventually get appliances that I felt cost too many coins for me to reasonably spend (like the fryer, melting pot and ice cream machine as well as some required secondary appliances like a second pie oven).

If you haven't done so already, I would highly highly recommend checking out the guides that VanaCatu has made for upcoming goals and recipes (and whatever else you want to know about, there's basically one for whatever you can think of). They'll really help with game-play.

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserBobs View Post
    i think it's definitely sd be a mixer!
    thanks god, we had wonderful pioneers of this game, they shared their experience, and i did everything as they said and as ms. keladry mentioned: my 1st gem investment was a mixer, then blender, and then, on higher levels, huge-priced baking appliances.

mixer produces ingredients required for events, and events often give higher-coin dishes. moreover, even regular ingredients made in mixer, are more required than blender's ones: you can check home-made ingredients guide, there under spoiler you can find a usage of ingredients. mixer is definitely the most popular

you can also check some suggestions from our pioneers on how to make your progress better, it can really help!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    If you haven't done so already, I would highly highly recommend checking out the guides that VanaCatu has made for upcoming goals and recipes (and whatever else you want to know about, there's basically one for whatever you can think of). They'll really help with game-play.
    thank you dear it is really great to see that your job is appreciated and helpful

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    thank you dear it is really great to see that your job is appreciated and helpful
    Super appreciated! By the way, I've finished the last of the goal lines for levels 44 and 45 and posted them on the goals guide for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I have a question. I missed a few months not being online. Will some of the special event s ever be rerun? I would really like the ones I missed like mothers day patty's day ext..?

Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    Yes I have a question. I missed a few months not being online. Will some of the special event s ever be rerun? I would really like the ones I missed like mothers day patty's day ext..?
    until now, nothing had been repeated.
    sometimes they use images of limited recipes and appliances for other limited events, but only images. not content.