Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Flight update...10-8-15 Re Released - EXPIRED

Spooky Flight update...10-8-15 Re Released - EXPIRED

THE RE-RELEASE OF THE GLIMMERBAT HABITAT HAS FINISHED.
    *** If you did not finish, the only way to upgrade the building is to use gems.***

Thread moved to Game Guides.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll check about whether you can finish off a previously unfinished habitat. I don't know either. When a goal has been re-released in the past, it has only been available to those that don't already have that building.

If you can only get 1 bat from an adventure, I'd guess that MOST of it could be run together, but you would require to use some gems on items that have a limit of 1. It might depend on how unfinished your building is. You'd have to check the goal listing and be prepared for a double whammy. If you finish off one goal on an unfinished, can you now finish it on the new one? Too many questions. I guess if someone has this scenario, they will need to be the guinea pig and try it.

But also keep in mind, it's timed. You would NOT want to end up with 2 construction plots.... that would be worse!
    REPLY From S8:
    If you start the new set of Glimmerbat Habitat Goals available now and you get the materials needed for the previous Habitat, you'll be able to continue upgrading it.

Edit(KP)- This goal has been re-released!! Have fun!!

The Glimmerbat is a limited item. Once the quest expires, it will no longer be dropped from the Adventures.

Spooky Flight
    Find out More at Old Thomas's House
    (Visit Old Thomas House 3 times)

Childhood Dreams
    Place the Glimmerbat Habitat
    Upgrade Materials
    30 stone/5 simple glue/60 wood

One Lucky Bat
    Upgrade the Glimmerbat Habitat
    Upgrade materials:
    10 living wood/3 red dye/30 water/35 sap

On the Fence
    Gather Spooky Deadwood
    (ask Friends) Need 5
    Upgrade Glimmerbat habitat
    Upgrade Material
    15 spooky deadwood/3 super glue/3 purple dye/50 stone

Spooky Glimmer Rocks
    Adventure to the Ancient Vault 1
    Upgrade materials:
    15 Iron Ore
    50 Wood
    35 Coal
    5 Spooky Glimmer Rocks (from adventure)
    NB: you get 1-3 glimmer rocks from each adventure.

My little bat
    Adventure to the Ancient Vault 1
    Upgrade materials:
    80 Strawberries
    30 Water
    1 Glimmerbat (from adventure)
    25 Sap

Apolly, I name You!
    Pet Apolly (Pet)
    Clean his Home
    Click.
    Collect from the Glimmerbat Habitat, It drops fruits (apple, lemon, orange.)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-20-15 at 02:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering if it's for those of us without the glimmer at habitat. I have it too. I see there was a spooky flight in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    New update just popped up. Not sure what its about, step one is visit Thomas's house 3x

Banned
    I do have the glimmerbat habitat and I got this update too. I already tapped Thomas' house half hour ago for blueprints so will have to see later tonight what this update does. It does have a 7 days timer......

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting it too but I already have the glimmer bat habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    I do have the glimmerbat habitat and I got this update too. I already tapped Thomas' house half hour ago for blueprints so will have to see later tonight what this update does. It does have a 7 days timer......
    Yea, I just tapped it about half hour ago too. So we'll wait together....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Very interesting. Well you might get another one. Lol did you buy it or get it from goals? The goals for it in 2013 started exactly the same way... Spooky Flight, visit old Thomas 3 times. Guess we will find out. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Very interesting. Well you might get another one. Lol did you buy it or get it from goals? The goals for it in 2013 started exactly the same way... Spooky Flight, visit old Thomas 3 times. Guess we will find out. Lol
    I have the glimmerbat habitat as well. Got it from the goal. Don't really need or want another so if 2nd step says place it, we'll know it's a rerun...lol

And....
    What's with all the timers lately?
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-08-15 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I got it through the goals. I don't think I bought any of those goal-buildings with gems after the fact. Though I'd love to buy the Love Shak (whatever it is called) since I started playing after that.

Executive Chef
    2nd step IS place it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have the glimmerbat habitat as well. Got it from the goal. Don't really need or want another so if 2nd step says place it, we'll know it's a rerun...lol

And....
    What's with all the timers lately?

Executive Chef
    I skipped the other 2 Old Thomas visits and we are indeed getting another Glimmerbat Habitat. I already have one too and its letting me purchase another one.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast