Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sidekicker - 2015 Sep 11

Fashion Designer

Sidekicker - 2015 Sep 11

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Sidekicker!! Citizens of Fantasy Forest are safe under the watchful eye from this creature! Welcome this new super animal in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sidekicker.png 
Views:	2011 
Size:	300.9 KB 
ID:	23591  
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    It's beautiful and I hope it is a normal animal and not limited. On Friday comes the 3 dog from Trio out
    Last edited by Drachenia; 09-08-15 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    It's beautiful and I hope it is a normal animal and not limited. On Friday comes the 3 dog from Trio out
    I'm thinking we are due for an 18 round tournament on Friday, so this might be the prize. If so, I hope I have better luck than I did the last two 18 round tournaments: I wasn't able to get Moleten or Spark Shark.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    I hope it is a tournament reward. I have more luck at those than at breeding limited animals.

Executive Chef
    I just hope it's not limited since so many will be trying to complete the trio.

Executive Chef
    Looks like a flash tournament is on the horizon!
    That will be a very welcome reprieve from the undoubtedly continued trio breeding woes...:P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    I hope it is a tournament reward. I have more luck at those than at breeding limited animals.
    Its the same for me. I'd rather a tournament and get frustrated with that, then be a frustrated breeder. Plus atm there is way to much going on. Trying to breed the 1st of the service animals has been a pain in the derriere

Executive Chef
    I agree that it is most likely a tournament prize. We are due for an 18 round tournament on Friday. We are also due to get the third animal of the Service Trio on Friday. Unless there is a World Event, S8 rarely releases three animals in one day, so it most likely will be the tournament prize. It also appears to be a Nature/Fire animal and since there are currently 7 Nature/Fire animals that can be bred, I doubt that S8 would introduce an 8th animal for the Nature/Fire combination that can be bred.

World Events seem to occur every 6 weeks, so we should be getting a fall related World Event next week if S8 follows that schedule. I doubt it would start on Friday since I believe that all World Events all but the last one has started on a Tuesday. So I am going to plant some 20 hour crops to be harvested shortly after next Tuesday?s update

I am planning on seeing a new Storybook Adventure every month or so, since that is what happens in Dragon Story. However, if we do have a World Event next week, I would think that S8 wouldn?t start the next Storybook Adventure until the World Event is complete. I would expect the Storybook Adventure to start the last week of the September or first week of October .

I am just speculating here based on what has happened in the past. I do not have any actual information on S8 plans.

Fashion Designer
    @ninasidstorm8 thanks for a headsup. I know its only speculation , but i just hope things unfold the way you predict them. Like Buttercup0001 put it , breeding the dogs is really becoming very weary and frustrating. It has now been almost a week and i have had no success. i am at present collecting coins to expand to the Treent. I am almost there. So hopefully i will have enough time to collect food and coins for the next Storybook Adventure after i have got the Treent.

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking it's either a flash tournament or maybe a new Battleground? It's been about 2 months since the Wyburn was released and approx 2 months before that the Charger. I'll be happy with either outcome I'll be busy enough trying to get the service animals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast