Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Update: Station Dalmation 9/4/15

Executive Chef

Animal Update: Station Dalmation 9/4/15

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Station_Dalmation_Baby.png 
Views:	1437 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	23496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Station_Dalmation_Juvenile.png 
Views:	1421 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	23497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Station_Dalmation_Adult.png 
Views:	1439 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	23498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Station_Dalmation_Epic.png 
Views:	1479 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	23499

Fire + Earth combo

14 hours breeding and incubation
    15 hours evolution

And a Armordillo for my first try.. yey
    Another Armordillo for my second try.. (not) very happy!
    More Armodillo's to sell.

There's no emergency now, but your newest arrival will keep an eye out for fires in your Forest. While she's keeping everyone safe, she'll warm up your heart. You'll be quite the match for the Station Dalmation in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_nu0mus0jcQ1qm7yoc_540.png 
Views:	2888 
Size:	343.2 KB 
ID:	23385  
    Last edited by cocauina; 09-08-15 at 08:14 AM.

Fashion Designer
    LOL, we posted at almost exactly the same time xD
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Indeed xD

Fashion Designer
    I'm curious if this is going to be a breeding trio. There are three dog statues in the habitat, and the Station Dalmation/ian (don't know if TL/S8's spelling is a typo or deliberate) resembles one of them. I could see the statue on the right being a German Shepard-like police dog.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Another dog?? But yeah she s a cutie
    I wonder what element that is, fire and...? And what is with the habitat? Seems really mysterious to me

Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    I'm curious if this is going to be a breeding trio. There are three dog statues in the habitat, and the Station Dalmation/ian (don't know if TL/S8's spelling is a typo or deliberate) resembles one of them. I could see the statue on the right being a German Shepard-like police dog.
    Oh in that case i remember the lullabison disaster after which i had a pack of armordillos and no music animals... This is gonna be a huge struggle @@

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    I think you could be right. We haven't had a trio to breed since the end of June and it seems a little too early for another World Event. Of course it could just be a regular animal in a new habitat for the basic elements.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Oh in that case i remember the lullabison disaster after which i had a pack of armordillos and no music animals... This is gonna be a huge struggle @@
    Yeah, trying for the music animals wasn't much fun for me either. I had no luck until the very end, when I got a Lullabison. I'm grateful I got one at all of course: I could have gotten none. And I did get a Rampage, Volcamel, Aperil Fool, and Magmacore in the process (didn't have any of those).

I do still hope I'm wrong about this being a trio xD

Executive Chef
    Hi together, I hope it is a new animal type and re extensions and new habitats. I have no way to accommodate a habitat, yet new animals.

Executive Chef
    Very intriguing! Definitely looks like a dog trio. So many new animals coming out right now!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast