Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Update: Dragonfly

Animal Update: Dragonfly

The Dragonfly is an electric/dark breed released on 09/01/15.

Breeding Information
    1. Get it by breeding two animals that collectively contribute the Electric and Dark types.
    2. Breeding Time: 19 hours
    3. Evolution Time: 22 hours

General Information
    1. Currently on sale for 200 gems.
    2. Rarity: Super rare
    3. Total food required for epic level: 138,325.
    4. Even though it's on sale, the animal is not limited.

Last edited by matiasabad94; 09-01-15 at 11:46 AM.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Very, very pretty!
    Must have it in due time!

Dark-electric...
    I see long koala fails on the horizon...
    It doesn't appear to be limited so it'll have to take a backseat to the mammoth for now and may have to be combined into later 4-element attempts

Update: I managed to breed the Mammoth, and the expected dog trio doesn't start until this Friday so I shall use my time until Friday's update for having some shots at this. I still need the Zapra and Mardi Claw too from this elemental combination, so in light of the long fails I shall perhaps make sure to stick with pure dark-electric attempts now that I have a few moments to do so.

My results:
    #01: Skyger (15) + Lightning Leopard (15): Koala Cadabra.
    #02: Bansheep (10) + Elephantom (10): Elephantom.
    #03: Bansheep (10) + Koala Cadabra (10): Koala Cadabra.
    #04: Bansheep (10) + Skyger (15): Koala Cadabra.
    Last edited by ogreve; 09-04-15 at 02:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I like it !! Will definitely try to breed it... Only problem with the luck I am having breeding new animals... I just might end up buying it

Rhino Keeper
    Got it on second attempt with jade kirin and lightning leopard. Breeding time 19 hrs. The egg looks lovely. Judging from the attempt I made breeding this one, be prepared for koala cadabra fails.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	23376
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	23377

Rhino Keeper
    Very tempted to buy this one. I have the gems but that would wipe me out for a while.

When does the sale end?

Executive Chef
    Congrats!
    I like everything about this animal, with exception of its long fails and high feeding costs...
    I do want to get one of those though, and it looks like a very nice one to get to epic level.

Fashion Designer
    I really like Dragonfly. I still need Bansheep and Zapra for Electric/Dark, so there's another reason to try for it. But I have a few things that have greater priority: 1) breeding for limited animals (Steel Woolly Mammoth) 2) hatching eggs from storage and 3) breeding for things that'll complete goals or allow me to try for Treasure Toucan (need Ocean Owl) and Golden Retriever (need Gold Lion).
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    23 hour timer... Either Mardi Claw or Zapra, fingers crossed for Zapra, as I still need it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    23 hour timer... Either Mardi Claw or Zapra, fingers crossed for Zapra, as I still need it!
    I think it's Zapra because the Mardi Claw suddenly isn't available in the store any more. Did it just suddenly expire?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittenthief View Post
    I think it's Zapra because the Mardi Claw suddenly isn't available in the store any more. Did it just suddenly expire?
    Are you playing Fantasy Forest Story or Animal Story: Beach Adventure? I'm playing AS, and it is still available in the shop.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast