Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 9-2-15

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    wow i wish we were getting this on rs it would be a welcoming edition to my hanging gardens area!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking forward to this one, but when do gems go on sale again so I can get my "monthly allotment ", as no doubt that koi pond is not for coins! Plus, I'd probably need to expand... a lot!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Aw! Loretta and Hazel are too far west for me to put China on their itinerary now! Maybe they can go there for Round 2 of their worldwide travels

Really liking this update though. The wallpaper and flooring is pretty, though I agree with an earlier poster that I might not use them together. I wish they had given us new tables, chairs, and counters to go with it though...
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-01-15 at 09:16 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Guess everyone is too dissapointed in not getting a fall update to appreciate this cultural one... I really like it because now I can show off my Chinese side in my bakery!
    I like this update too! I can only guess it is supposed to be Moon Festival related, but it might help others if they came right out and said that... I think most "Westerners" probably are more familiar with Chinese New Year. (Myself included, but my favorite grocery store is teaching me, ha!)

I do have two problems with the update though: I'm already pressed for space with the ovens I have out, "double wides" seem like they're trying to push me to use gems to expand.

Second, koi are Japanese!!!!

Love the updates here too! Especially the koi pond and the jade dragon pillar! Will need to get a closer look at the dim sum cart. New recipes and the appliance looks awesome, let's hope it will be for coins. I'm still feeling bummed that they removed the 2012 CNY items and recipes. I want the yummy snacks cart!!

Erm TL, the wall decoration "囍" aka double happiness is normally use during Chinese wedding. So it's a little awkward in the update.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I love this update, I've been wanting a Chinese update cause there's soooo manyyy kinds of food in China! I wish the update could be better...
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    I guess I'll have to remove things from my game just to add those appliances. Why do they make them big?

Parts needed fr ovens???

I also was hoping for something better that would accommodate the seasons and it would be nice to have updates before holidays or the seasons are over and done with. I am looking for the sweet and spice and ice box ovens. I see many neighbors have them but I did not have a chance to them is it possible that you can bring them back. I play on an iPad and the neighbor plays on an iPad mini she has the ovens so why didn't didn't I get a chance at them

I have never had to design a kitchen space with the double wide oven. I dont have any. I was having major device trouble during the goals with the fudge station so I took a break. Maybe double wides are a pain, but I like the way they look. They add variety. I don't think I will have all 19 or 20 oven slots full when I have the double wide ovens out but that's ok. In BS it's really easy to get a food horde. I don't always cook on all the slots and I don't cook 24/7. I like the double wide.
    Great update S8. I can't wait to see and cook the new recipes.