Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Black Friday 2015

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 124pm View Post
    Maybe S8 will have a mega sale during Christmas instead?
    This more or less happened last year after Black Friday. We got 20 items, but the items (and prices, depending on who you ask), were bleh (mostly a mix of Christmas items and discounted market items). There was only 1 box prize and 1 LTO. I guess at least the quality of this one is slightly better in that regard, but "quality over quantity" should never be applied to Black Friday.

Christmas rolled around and we got a sale which featured a bit more of what people were asking for (Lotus Fountain, Barista Bar, Coffee Bean Display, and a few other box prizes and LTOs), with 30 items on sale. Considering the seasonal/holiday sales we've had this year, like Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day, which were pretty good, I want to hope for a Christmas sale, but after the nonexistent Halloween sale and how pitiful BF has been so far, I'm really not getting my hopes up. Thinking about quitting this game by the end of this year depending on how future updates turn out...
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    No complaints from me all Id like to ask can we have another gem sale please? There's an item I'd like to get and I already spent it on gnome house that I wanted forever.
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    I have been waiting for this day all year and i am SO disappointed in the BF sale this year!!! really only 5 items??? this game has gone downhill. i was willing to spend ALOT of gems this year and you give us this horrible sale!!! i didnt even get the 40% gems!!
    I feel the same way...

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Hey guys!

I completely forgot about TL BF sales until a few moments ago I was like 'It's BF Hooray' so I decided to first check the forum to see what are the nice things been offered only to see that we've only gotten 5 items ?!?!?!

Seriously ?

Like what the hell, well most people said they weren't expecting anything so no disappointment later... But for me this is just a huge let down big time. I'm glad the house is on sale though.

Anyone buying anything ?
    Me! Bought everything except the forest band. I'm a little afraid of any hidden "timer" issue. So bought it just in case anything happen. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

LOL. wow...not even gem sales and only 5 items?! >XD
    Glad I at least got thev30% sale. I wish I had experienced previous BF sales though. >_<

Rhino Keeper
    Such a big disappointment worst sale ever.😓

Executive Chef
    Well well well. Did I call it or did I call it? No expectations from this player and hence no disappointment. I'm just happy I didn't have 4 out of the 5 items on sale and will be definitely buying those. Feel sorry for those who got their hopes up. BS is on its way out now that BS2 (which sucks by the way) is out.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    well they did give me what i been asking for all year long so im very happy and thankful about that i just wish this sale and the 40%off gems had more stuff to splurge on as i farmed 580 gems for this.

but u kno what im thinking....do you think they got confused about gems sale and decor sale us wanting the 40%off cuz we kept saying 40% off and the stuff is marked at 40% off lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Epic fail. Oh well, on the glass is half full perspective...I have no money anyway. No need to squeeze blood from a stone so I don't miss out.

Most of my Christmas stuff was from before 2012 and was all removed from my storage so I was hoping to restock today... Bummer. I am glad to see the gem dispenser discounted though. I've been waiting for that to happen again. Hoping they have a good Christmas sale coming up with some returning items.

Oh well.