Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Executive Chef
    Still waiting for one more pie. Losing the will to live....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Still waiting for one more pie. Losing the will to live....
    Oh dear.... You better pop around for a counselling session. I'll provide cake and lots of it!

How about pie, SW. I need that session too but prefer pie...lol

I can absolutely provide pie! haha SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-15 at 08:10 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Yup, as I expected: I still only have 2 Skunkypies, and I have had them for months now... Really? How can ANYONE already have finished this without paying gems?

I've been playing for almost 2 years now, collecting from Ivy's house twice a day pretty much everyday, finished Sister Sister so I've done my share of tradings, and still only 2! Skunkupies....

Really?

Please, TeamLava, Storm8, SpiritWind, please, increase the droprate... this is going to take a longer time than Sister Sister at this pace...

Ow, one more thing: please, please, pretty please with cherry on top, do NOT make this goal a requirement for a next part of the story-line. Sister sister was bad enough, but atleast that didn't stop up from advancing in the story-line. If this goal is preventing us to advance to next story-lines, it will be a deal-breaker for me, and I'll prolly stop playing.

Two Skunkypies in 2 years... means it would take 5 year to finish this goal. For ANY game that's way, way, way too slow...

I feel your pain! I shall champion the cause! hi ho Destrier! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-15 at 08:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only been playing for 3 months. I am level 32, nowhere near being able to start this quest, and I have SEVEN skunkupies cluttering up my inventory. Why can't I sell them for something useful? lol

Executive Chef
    Three weeks since the start of this update and I finally collected my first new pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Ow, one more thing: please, please, pretty please with cherry on top, do NOT make this goal a requirement for a next part of the story-line. Sister sister was bad enough, but atleast that didn't stop up from advancing in the story-line. If this goal is preventing us to advance to next story-lines, it will be a deal-breaker for me, and I'll prolly stop playing.

I agree with this! I've been playing for a long time - since before Feb 2013 - (I took 6-9 months off once when I couldn't get the parts for something - I think the alicorn), and I don't have enough pies to finish this goal. If it is part of the story-line, well, that would just be too cruel.

New Resident
    How do I get trinket can not find it or make it. I have Amber and glimmer fragments cannot progress

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hellowitz View Post
    How do I get trinket can not find it or make it. I have Amber and glimmer fragments cannot progress
    If I remember correctly, it was given as a reward for one of the steps before you get the amber.

On another note. Had TL not given me a boar bait as a freebie for the mess I would still be waiting on 1 skunkupie. And getting incredibly frustrated. I'm grateful for the freebie but not keen on jumping ahead it happened once before back in the early days of Sabina. I do like to play fair but waiting for skunkupies when some after more years of playing than me (and ive just hit my 1 year anniversary) have got less than me. I really think it's now time to be able to craft the pies rather than waiting for them to drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh dear.... You better pop around for a counselling session. I'll provide cake and lots of it!
    Aah Cake. I love cake. If it's not too greedy can I also have pie with the cake....skunkupie.

I'll see what I can do... ❤️ SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-03-15 at 02:42 PM.