Thread: Wall displays on outdoor scenes.:-)

Farm Supplier

Wall displays on outdoor scenes.:-)

This is just a silly observation. I sometimes see (and have done so myself) wall displays (paintings, food signs, etc.) which would normally be placed on walls (indoors), hanging in mid-air, on outdoor wallpaper. Even now, with the Spring wallpaper, which is beautiful, I placed the wallpaper, and then noticed that the door to my bakery was right in the middle of the 'outdoor' scenery:-) I looked so odd that I surrounded the door with actual walls (on either side). Just a silly observation.

Fashion Designer
    I use the white siding wallpaper to kind of sort of avoid that. It makes it look more like the door is in a wall. Then again, it looks like it's in the middle of a wall which is in the middle of the outdoors! Oh well! lol

Nightclub Owner
    I know. I always hate that. I use the brick wall or the Awning window to try to make it look like the bakery is inside when I make an outdoor space.

Or create an indoor space (and stick the door in there) which leads to the outdoor space. Sometimes i'll just try my best to hide it too. But that can be hard since a lot of the columns and decorations just are not tall enough and you can sometimes still see the door opening and closing above it.

Executive Chef
    I wish we could hang stuff on the dividers.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I know. I always hate that. I use the brick wall or the Awning window to try to make it look like the bakery is inside when I make an outdoor space.

Or create an indoor space (and stick the door in there) which leads to the outdoor space. Sometimes i'll just try my best to hide it too. But that can be hard since a lot of the columns and decorations just are not tall enough and you can sometimes still see the door opening and closing above it.
    Completely off-topic, but your bakery looks gorgeous in that screenshot If I hadn't redecorated recently, I'd definitely be using it as inspiration!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Completely off-topic, but your bakery looks gorgeous in that screenshot If I hadn't redecorated recently, I'd definitely be using it as inspiration!
    Thanks much. That's actually not my main bakery. It's one I use mainly for sending myself gifts on my main account. But I have so many coins over at that small one that I wish it really were my main bakery!!

Executive Chef
    They need to make flying birds to hang up lol