Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 25th 2015

Farm Supplier
    My gosh they're really done well with this update! I've always wanted a hanami theme, can't wait for it to arrive!

Executive Chef
    very cute! i like the pool with the blossoms in it and the counter best.

edited to say: i totally just went to my game to see the new stuff, completely forgetting that was just a teaser and the release isn't until tomorrow. <slaps forehead>
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-24-15 at 03:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Well I happen to be very appreciative and excited for the recent LTOs. Most of the stuff I don't buy (no need for it, may have it already, etc) but I've gotten a lot of nice stuff I otherwise never would have had a chance to get, so if people are enjoying it and it's not bothering you (which it isn't, it's not harming you in any way, just don't buy what you don't want) then why hope that the sales will stop? This reminds me of those people who hate a certain TV show and wish that it gets canceled. Just don't watch…it's that simple. Instead of wanting to ruin it for everyone else.

As for the update, I really hope we see some easter stuff, preferably bunnies and any easter ovens they have had. I don't have a single easter oven and I don't have any easter decor other than some egg tables and some wallpaper. I'm looking forward to the update on Wednesday, haven't been this excited for Bakery Story in a very long time until the LTOs started to be a continuous thing!
    and you're as entitled to your opinion and to the expression of it as i am. also, you don't get to say what bothers me and what doesn't. or, to quote a wise poster from not too long ago:

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    What makes me laugh is the fact that people on here criticize and ridicule anyone for having an opinion about the updates. What the heck are these threads for then if not to state what we like or dislike about the updates? I don't have to explain myself to anyone and neither does anyone else. Why does my opinion concern you anyway?
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-24-15 at 03:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol I've never seen anyone against any type of sale.....I welcome and greatly appreciate any and every sale, regardless of whether I'm purchasing or not. But to each their own I guess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ilaria2464 View Post
    Lol I've never seen anyone against any type of sale.....I welcome and greatly appreciate any and every sale, regardless of whether I'm purchasing or not. But to each their own I guess.
    it's mostly the part where i'm down to like 12 gems that bugs me. if there's no LTO, i can earn a few gems and not have to choose between spending real cash (which i just did but blew it on boxes) and forgoing something i want.

Executive Chef
    Gorgeous sakura stuff! Perfect for the Nippon Sweets update we had a few weeks ago.

I love this update!! I can't wait until tomorrow

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    beautiful!im buying it all! bye bye money
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    LOVE this update!!! I gotta re-do my just re-done bakery to make more room! Either way I'm excited!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Really pretty update, and it might give me an excuse to finally buy that cute little pink tree for gems

But, if we'll be getting an Easter/Spring/continued Christmas sale, I can kiss all my gems and coins goodbye (not in a bad way, of course, but these sales will be the death of me! LOL)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast