Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It will end on 3/24, 11am pacific.

24 Hours hatching
    (40 hours evolving time)

Combo:

armordillo and Hareon.

You can get more than one by breeding

Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    I just brought one, picture below!!! Out of gems so will have to wait to get more pictures up!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post

This tough critter is on a mission to settle into your Forest and he doesn?t care who is standing in his way! Make it rain precious Gems with the Money Badger in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-15 at 10:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    It's an armordillo clone treasure animal.... Can't say I'm thrilled.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it looks kind of cute, but I haven't had the opportunity to ever try for the treasure animal and it'll probably be the same for this one.

Executive Chef
    I find it beautiful and it is half the Badger and Anteater, beautiful design
    I look forward to buying one and want to get a by breeding

Fashion Designer
    I LIKE IT.

It's *yet another* limited animal, though. I haven't bred a limited animal in two months. If the rate on these is the same on the others....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I LIKE IT.

It's *yet another* limited animal, though. I haven't bred a limited animal in two months. If the rate on these is the same on the others....
    This is very unlikely to be a limited animal. It will probably be on half price sale for 600 gems like the Retriever was (hopefully not for more than that...). And I know everyone will ask, so.... the sale should last until shortly before the Tuesday update next week. There may be a goal to breed it in a certain number of days, which does not and has never meant that the animal itself was limited and going away when the goal expired.

Of course this could be the time they decide to do something totally different. But it would definitely be the first limited ultra rare.... oh man, I really hope not.

(It's a boring design IMO as it bears a lot of similarity to the snowpossum, though I thought that one was cute and I don't care for this version of it.)

I look forward to trying for it. does any one know the combo for this animal yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    This is very unlikely to be a limited animal. It will probably be on half price sale for 600 gems like the Retriever was (hopefully not for more than that...). And I know everyone will ask, so.... the sale should last until shortly before the Tuesday update next week. There may be a goal to breed it in a certain number of days, which does not and has never meant that the animal itself was limited and going away when the goal expired.

Of course this could be the time they decide to do something totally different. But it would definitely be the first limited ultra rare.... oh man, I really hope not.

(It's a boring design IMO as it bears a lot of similarity to the snowpossum, though I thought that one was cute and I don't care for this version of it.)
    It SEEMS like it ought to be limited, given the holiday (St. Paddy's) and the association with money (gold). If it honestly isn't, I will be shocked.

Buuuut even if it isn't, I haven't had a solid opportunity to breed the SR animals to breed, well, any of the gem animals so far. So I'm not expecting to be able to breed it, regardless.

Executive Chef
    Sure hops it's not limited they are impossible to get
    If so not gonna bother trying

But even though it's a clone I kinda like it
    Maybe the gold color

Am interested to know the parents
    If ampeater was not limited I would've thought it would be one

So
    Porkupine and Firefox

Executive Chef
    Oh God not another treasure animal. Their habitats hold only one of the kind and I have no space for another habitat.
    At least increase the number of animals they can hold TL
    ***Rolling my eyes ***

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast