Thread: Retiring Christmas Items (03/11 - 03/16)

Executive Chef

Retiring Christmas Items (03/11 - 03/16)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    These items are intended to still be locked by goal for anyone who did not complete the goals when they were originally available. We went ahead and removed these three items from the group of items being removed this week.

To be clear, this does not mean we are releasing them for everyone. There was actually an unrelated issue that would occur for players who did complete the goal once the items were removed. However, these items may eventually be removed at a later time. Sorry for the confusion!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-12-15 at 02:43 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you as always! Already got the oven....thought one would be enough due to cooking times....then looked at the food count and decided I had best get another. Very surprised that they are removing goal items and such recently released items.

Nightclub Owner
    I'll be happy to see those "forever locked by goal" carolers gone from my decor list. Glad some items were brought back here and in bakery story as well.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    why are those locked?? i want them!!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm surprised to see the North Pole Tables and Chairs go, since they're pretty recent, but rather happy that most of the items are for coins and relatively cheap at that. I'll be stocking up on quite a few of these for sure

Although, the fact that the goals items were not unlocked makes me worry that a similar thing could happen to the Leaf Pile if it's re-released
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Carolers: 25 gems
    Lyrics Sheet Stand: 10 gems
    Holiday Choir: 96 gems

Okay, I'm 100% sure I saw these items placed at the front together with the rest of the retiring X'mas items and they're on 20% off too yesterday. But when I checked my game today, they are not at the front anymore but at the back of the decor tab. More surprisingly was that they're back to their usual pricing(stated above) again. It could be a mistake or something, not so sure. Although I'm not buying any of them, since I've unlocked them previously. But it's not funny to trick other players TL!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    On another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    These items are intended to still be locked by goal for anyone who did not complete the goals when they were originally available. We went ahead and removed these three items from the group of items being removed this week.

To be clear, this does not mean we are releasing them for everyone. There was actually an unrelated issue that would occur for players who did complete the goal once the items were removed. However, these items may eventually be removed at a later time. Sorry for the confusion!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    On another thread:
    ��oh sad day. Got excited that I might be able to purchase these items. I was not playing resturant at the time they were originally offered. I get that some who completed goals and earned these prizes would like to keep it that way..but to see them looking like they were being offered up for sale & get my hopes up was a bit of a let down��
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

I'm so to get the Gift Box Stove. The recipes on it are so cute and festive! Anyone making the holiday foods now? I think I will wait...build some suspense lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Carolers: 25 gems
    Lyrics Sheet Stand: 10 gems
    Holiday Choir: 96 gems

Okay, I'm 100% sure I saw these items placed at the front together with the rest of the retiring X'mas items and they're on 20% off too yesterday. But when I checked my game today, they are not at the front anymore but at the back of the decor tab. More surprisingly was that they're back to their usual pricing(stated above) again. It could be a mistake or something, not so sure. Although I'm not buying any of them, since I've unlocked them previously. But it's not funny to trick other players TL!
    i was a bit curious to know how much they cost, so thanks! also, for the choir, yikes!

the only part of this whole kerfuffle that got my hopes up was the thought that i'd never have to see them in the decor tab again after this week.