Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nugget #3 - Neighbors

New Resident
    I feel silly for asking but how do you eliminate neighbors? Have been wondering for some weeks now?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AresLiam View Post
    I feel silly for asking but how do you eliminate neighbors? Have been wondering for some weeks now?
    Go to your social tab. There's an edit button (kinda tiny). Tap that and the visit/gift button is replaced with a remove button. Just be careful as there is no undo button if you remove the wrong neighbour.

And we have no silly questions here! The help me thread has over half a million views! Chances are other players have the same question. I wrote a thread for new players in the Hub to explain the game mechanics if you need light reading. Welcome to the forum.

How do I get people?s Storm id to aske them to be neighbours? My Storm id is Pollyville65. I need neighbours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollyville65 View Post
    How do I get people?s Storm id to aske them to be neighbours? My Storm id is Pollyville65. I need neighbours.
    Welcome to the forum! For new neighbors, you can post in the CS Add Me thread here. Good luck in your quest for new neighbors

Mod Update from SpiritWind: if the thread is closed that this link points to, there will be a new ADD ME thread located in the top of the Castle Story Discussions forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234