Page 117 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1240

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Fashion Designer
    Just got one each of the golden items from my chomp chests. Well worth the nuggets used to craft them. (I’ve almost earned back the 5 nuggets per chest).
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 06-29-23 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Replace incorrect words (autocorrect went around the bend)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Just fat one sack of the golden items from my chomp chests. Well worth the nuggets used to craft them. (I’ve almost earned back the 5 nuggets per chest).
    Well each chest has not yet paid back, but the drop rate being decent it will take 2-3 weeks to fully pay back. So it is a good investment, if you can afford it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Just got 10 seekers coins from Madame Makeda!

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats, that is a huge woo-hoo!

Executive Chef
    Amazing.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow three of my daily Alicorns dropped 100 energy. I know this is correct because I tap each Alicorn one at a time just to see how much energy they will drop. However this is extremely rare for me I can’t remember the last time my daily Alicorns dropped 100 energy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Wow three of my daily Alicorns dropped 100 energy. I know this is correct because I tap each Alicorn one at a time just to see how much energy they will drop. However this is extremely rare for me I can’t remember the last time my daily Alicorns dropped 100 energy.
    Great!!!

Fashion Designer
    Yippee! Just got my 20 th rainbow alicorns. (There are still gold runes happening)

Fashion Designer
    Yippee! Just got my 20 th rainbow alicorns. (There are still gold runes happening)
    Congratulations!

On a similar note, I have had the Elven Outpost for at least 2 months, and I *finally* got my first gold runes a few days ago. In fact, I got gold runes 2 days in a row! So now I have 4.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Executive Chef
    It’s not really a woo hoo, but adding Treasure Chomps and the Fire Wagon to my Gold Mines and Golden Peacocks has been wonderful! I can now do frequent golden trades in the exchange and have been finally building up my gem balance. I might even get the chance to buy some of those great 500 or 600 gem items that periodically show up. So glad Storm 8 listened to the request for more gold droppers!