Thread: Christmas Sale: Items deducted more gems from balance than advertised! HELP!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Exclamation Christmas Sale: Items deducted more gems from balance than advertised! HELP!!

As the subject line says. I'm hoping someone can help me sort this out!

So, while browsing the Christmas Sale catalog a few minutes ago, I noticed some exceptionally low prices on a few items (the Barista Counter was 25 gems, the Coffee Bean Display was 14, etc., among a few others), and, wanting to take advantage of it, I decided to buy some gems. I bought the 105 gem package, bringing my balance up from 3 to 108.

That purchase went fine. Here's where the weird part starts. I bought the following 3 items, at the following listed prices:

-Barista Counter (listed at 25 gems)
    -Coffee Bean Display (listed at 14)
    -Sampler Cart (listed at 20).

108-(25+14+20) = 49, so I should have 49 gems still in my account. However, I have 25.

I'm pretty upset about this because I thought the prices would enable me to additionally buy the Baker's Square or Date Night, which at the time were listed at 35 gems each (they're now back to the higher price of 49 gems). Hoping someone at TL can help me shed some light on this and correct my gem balance. I've attached pictures for reference (the coin balances are edited out just to be safe), and sent a message to support as well. This situation happened about half an hour prior to this message's posting time.

HELP!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image(1).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	17465

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image(2).jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	17466
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    In case they're needed, I also have pictures of all the other Christmas Sale floor decorations and their lower prices at the time this happened. Please let me know if I should post those as well.

--Pixie
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this happened. Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game to find out what happened.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request