Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas World Event - 12/16/14

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks you two!! Yeah that helped

You will all get annoyed with my posts soon lol.

I'm hoping I can keep up with the farms, main issue I have is coins, 44k isn't going to put in another 6 20hour crop. Seem to have a fair bit of coinage problem ATM, costs a lot to removed those groups of foliage I have left on my first island. Need to build more habitats but again that's more coin xD so catch 22 -.- at least the crops will help me to get as many to 10 as I can to make the coin income somewhat better.

Any ideas if its possible to get collie if you can't keep up 20hour crops every day?
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Likely depends how often you can play... if you can visit very frequently and keep up with 1 and 8 hour crops, it's likely possible.
    You matter. No matter what sort of day, or week, or life you have been having, please believe this. I may not know you, but what I know is that you can accomplish greatness by being around, and being alive, no matter how horrible it seems, and no matter how it may seem like you can never be happy, you still matter. I know it may seem silly/stupid to put this in a signature, but after reading about a few things recently, I just needed to do this, at least for a while.

Executive Chef
    Ok I think we need 140 presents every 24 hours to reach the goal. Am I right?

Rhino Keeper
    Why do many of you plant 20 hr crops? I do 5 hour ones, and 8 while i sleep. That yields more than the 20 hr crops doesnt it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    Why do many of you plant 20 hr crops? I do 5 hour ones, and 8 while i sleep. That yields more than the 20 hr crops doesnt it?
    I do 20 hrs until it gets to be where 20 hrs would be due well before I wake up, then plant a 5 hr and then the 20 so that it puts it back closer to waking up time. So it kind of alternates. I like 20 because I have to check it less. But as long as you're covering the whole 24 hr day, you're good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    The faster crops DO yield a lot more apples. The idea behind the 20-hour crops is that you only need to be online once a day at the right time to ensure you get 20 presents per day per farm (plus a few 1-hour crops, if desired). I personally do charm cherries through the day (or nexus nuts if I'm going to be away from the game for a while), and mangoes every night... which is what I do normally anyway. I like continuing to maximize my food generation through the event in addition to getting lots of presents.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok just making sure im not doing something stupid. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melis2a84 View Post
    We usually get our updates early Saturday and Wednesday mornings as we wake up usually 6.30/7am and I do a lot of speed breeding I got 600 presents by speed breeding to get the new animal and also trying in the mine

Evi where are u from Hun?
    Far away from you guys... New York

Fashion Designer
    Ok ladies and gents just hit the community goal lets do this yipppeeeee

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	17359

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Far away from you guys... New York
    Ohh New York I would love to come there one day hopefully in the next couple of years
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast