Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Fashion Designer
    The Feral Lands Adventure gave me a golden egg this morning.

thanks! Added to adventure guide. (You'll need to update your signature add me link, I just created a new one )
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-01-16 at 01:49 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Pirate-Tavern Lv5 = 3:36h collectiontime
    Lv6 = 3:30h collectiontime and 660 coins

thanks! Added to building guide... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-04-16 at 04:34 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've created a new thread in the Hub about: Information about Monster Hunts

Please refer players to this new thread if a duplicate thread is started.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I'm working on the game guides and was wondering whether it's helpful to have the Dialogue guide as part of the list of goals (similar to how I've been doing it lately), or keep them separate, ie just have dialogue in the Dialogue Guide only and not part of a post.

Thoughts? It's an awful lot of work to do, so I'd really appreciate your input. thanks!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I'm working on the game guides and was wondering whether it's helpful to have the Dialogue guide as part of the list of goals (similar to how I've been doing it lately), or keep them separate, ie just have dialogue in the Dialogue Guide only and not part of a post.

Thoughts? It's an awful lot of work to do, so I'd really appreciate your input. thanks!!
    I never read the dialogue on quests. I always click "skip all" since I've never found the conversations to be helpful. Some players probably enjoy the unfolding story, but I don't. If you kept the dialogue just in the dialogue guide, those players who enjoy it could read it there.

I might be in the minority here...

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoy reading the dialogue during game play. Haven't gone back afterwards to read in the hub tho. So I would agree to keep it separate too.

Executive Chef
    I enjoy reading the dialogue but not at the moment the event starts as I'm distracted by finding out what instructions are needed for the quest. I do go back after when there is a pause to enjoy the story.
    Keeping them as part of events (like what's done now) is perfect as it's already grouped under it's event title.. just when it takes place.. with whatever has to be done in order to continue the conversations.
    My opinion is to keep it as it is.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    A few more drops for Hunt Roaming Bandits adventure

Enchanters essence
    Fancy Block
    Iron ore
    Spell book
    Sap
    Super glue

Since I'm often full of most things, I've never seen it drop this stuff before, at least not recently. Traded some of it to the elves, now replenished by adventure.

added! thanks SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 05:41 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Troll training grounds also drop light armour.

thanks Ashley - you're a star! Added.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 05:44 PM.

Farm Supplier
    i have a couple of bldg assignment questions. 1. i do not believe the haunted castle is a royal bldg as i get no royal pt change putting it in inventory or out in my kingdom.. so the royal bldg assignment and royal pts seem wrong (the haunted keep is a royal bldg and reason the limit was raised). 2. a pic of spire of love shows royal pts.. i didnt start playing until after these were no longer available and do not have any, so if they r royal bldg, shouldnt they be listed in this section? (or referenced like sabina's house) 3. in the town section the blythe faerie house and glimmer faerie house should be listed here as a bldg against the 40 bldg cap... they r still available in the market and show up under town bldgs.