Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    kittystar1, I appreciate the effort and time it took to gather those items from the threads (pretty much doing Team Lava's job for them), so I just wanted to say thank you for making an effort and trying to bring this to their attention once more. We shouldn't just roll over and "let it go". Sorry, I spend REAL money on this game. Who would just throw $20 in the trash and say, "Let it go!"?? No one that I know. But you're probably going to get some hate regarding your post, so I wanted to be the first to say that I appreciate your dedication to the cause and I agree with you 100%.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    kittystar1, I appreciate the effort and time it took to gather those items from the threads (pretty much doing Team Lava's job for them), so I just wanted to say thank you for making an effort and trying to bring this to their attention once more. We shouldn't just roll over and "let it go". Sorry, I spend REAL money on this game. Who would just throw $20 in the trash and say, "Let it go!"?? No one that I know. But you're probably going to get some hate regarding your post, so I wanted to be the first to say that I appreciate your dedication to the cause and I agree with you 100%.
    Agreed Kittystar1 AMAZING summary THANK YOU! TL your turn to update us on the plan please.

Kitty very well said, lets see if its enough clear for them too! Bravo!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

I thought I was finished posting in this thread. I let the whole thing get to me more than any game should. I think the main reason I'm still thinking about it is I cannot see the logic. That frustration was renewed when I read that they offered NONE of the things everyone wanted. Add to that the fact that the things offered were frankly bizarre and it just doesn't make sense. Thank you kittystar1 for the summary.

Rhino Keeper
    Elsa would you please update us on if anything is bring discussed to have as a make-up sale or not? Thank you in advance for any additional follow-up info.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Elsa would you please update us on if anything is bring discussed to have as a make-up sale or not? Thank you in advance for any additional follow-up info.
    I'm not able to share specific information on unreleased or upcoming content, but I would like to share that the team is aware that players in Bakery and Restaurant Story were unhappy with the Black Friday offerings. The team is making efforts to include the feedback in future promotions. We really appreciate how passionate players are about our games and we hope that you all enjoy upcoming promos. ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm not able to share specific information on unreleased or upcoming content, but I would like to share that the team is aware that players in Bakery and Restaurant Story were unhappy with the Black Friday offerings. The team is making efforts to include the feedback in future promotions. We really appreciate how passionate players are about our games and we hope that you all enjoy upcoming promos. ^_^
    Thank you for chiming in so at least we know where things stand more or less.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yes, thank you for keeping us in the loop, Elsa
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859