Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

This is indeed a great honor, and I will serve with pride. Thank you Grand Poobah!

Well deserved congratulations to you as well Lorrainne.

Welcome and congratulations to our new Chief MOthrakian!

(I shall try my best to stay off your lawn, but it is just so tempting due to the wonderful fertilizer that S8 so often provides!)

Also, a big shout out and humble thank you to all who have visited and sent congrats on my wall!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    1. TAO OF TEOTWAWKI & TEOTU
    They may undergo further revisions, but I have made the following additions to our by-laws (full Tao in post 1):
    13. Be neighborly! ... Even with those who aren't your in-game neighbors.
    All active Thuakians are a part of the TSS Welcoming Committee, with the responsibility to welcome any new member(s) into our Society and to congratulate any existing Thuakians for any feats, including the adoption of new TSS titles. When notified, post a message in this thread &/or visit the new or honored Thuakian's kingdom and extend a secret handshake, sword salute, or other demonstration of welcome & acknowledgement. Thuakians recognize fellow Thuakians for their TSS induction as well as awards & accomplishments, whether TSS-related or not.
    14. Have Fun! Give FUn! ... There's fun and then there's FUn. Incorporate both when needed.
    {Privately ask Thuakian MOothrakian Chief Beefcake for details about FUn.}

2. ATTN: Thuakian Welcoming Committee!
    As Grand Poobah & by Royal Decree, I have knighted new Thuakian & Officer, beefus (kingdom name, Chiefs Kingdom).
    Beefus is a long-time Lv 50 player & a regular on the forum. Recently, during the current Woodland Event with Mothraki Warriors, I got him to remove his helmet made from the skull of a steer long enough to reveal his secret identity on the forum...
    A combo of Mothraki Knight: Attachment 43459
    & Dothraki Warrior (for those familiar with Game of Thrones): Attachment 43460
    known as MOothraki, the beefiest combo of the two clans: Attachment 43461

* Need help fighting off a bully? - Find a MOothraki.
    * Need help moving furniture or heavy objects? - Ask a MOothraki.
    * Need a model for calendars or print ads? - Hire a MOothraki.
    * Need a bouncer for your party? - Get a MOothraki.
    But they are not all brawn; they're also brains. "Muscle" for these knights isn't just physical strength. It's also a strong & willful intelligence, often demonstrated with high wit & wry humor. The MOothraki will flex & muscle their way past the ignorant and stand firm against any oppressors. FUn!

I thought a MOothrakian would be a welcomed addition to our Society & a required presence in my Cabinet, so by Royal Decree, I've presented him with, and he now wields, the unique #1 Thuakie Cattle Prod (complete with a hidden Woodland Sword, among other things lol). In addition to his Beefcake status, I have also personally designated him to hold the newly appointed Officer position of Scoutmaster/Head of the TSS Praetorian Muscle-Guard ... as well as my personal bodyguard, lol!
    So, a secret handshake & sword (or other weapon) salute to the newbie Thuakian, MOothrakian Chief Beefcake, is in order! (Chief Beef, for a rhyming, shorter nickname, lol)
    Go check out his kingdom, welcome him to our ranks, hail the MOothraki, pop some hearts and ooh & ahh over his new magical weapons (link to his kingdom via his "All Hail the MOothraki!" post on my wall). Don't be thrown by his female ruler avatar. He's just incognito again. (Or just likes cross-dressing, lol)
    [EDIT: How could I forget? -- MOothrakians take great pride in their property & can be VERY territorial, so beware if you walk across the Chief's lawn. LOL!]

*secret handshakes, rear-end swats & air kisses* all around!
    MOothrakian Chief Beefcake, Scoutmaster/Head of TSS Praetorian Muscle-Guard, Personal Bodyguard of the Grand Poobah + 1. Thuakie Cattle Prod w/Lasso, Woodland Scimitar w/Sheath & Steer Skull Helm (April '18) - Chiefs (m)(beefus, Nov 26, Sagittarius, royal red) Kansas City, MO, USA

Indeed... I hope that I am worthy of the Escalades you have heaped upon me.

I humbly?(heh) accept the title of Chief Beefcake and even more so accept the mantle of responsibility that comes with it. It was my honor just to be considered for this tribe.

I will well uphold the position of protectorate of the TSS Praetorian Muscle-Guard and you shall only get my Cattle Prod when you can pry it from my cold dead 1's and 0's.

* Need help fighting off a bully? - Find a MOothraki. True
    Ehhhh, ya, probably, but can't we delegate this to someone younger?
    * Need a model for calendars or print ads? - Hire a MOothraki. True... flex
    * Need a bouncer for your party? - Get a MOothraki. True
    But they are not all brawn; they're also brains. "Muscle" for these knights isn't just physical strength. It's also a strong & willful intelligence, often demonstrated with high wit & wry humor. Guilty as charged *blush*
    The MOothraki will flex & muscle their way past the ignorant and stand firm against any oppressors.
    When you see this signature tag -->FUn! yea... I'm #PokingTheBear
    ... as well as my personal bodyguard
    ... erm... didn't know that was part of the deal, but sure... why not!

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    Chief Beef
    Last edited by beefus; 04-06-18 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Get off my lawn!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Side note for all, I am on an Android device, so I still don't know what several of my items look like. I'm going to steal one of my kids IThings tonight and visit my kingdom.

So, give me a couple of days to get the images\emojis and all and I'll get my wall and signature updated properly

Oh, and yes, I use the female avatar... (Secret whispering Homer Simpson voice ,"I'm not really a female. Shhhhh.") At first it was to teach my kids about catfishing, and then, when it was time to switch back, well... the male avatar looks like a dork and I just want to punch him... he was staring at me. (Don't judge.)
    ...I do not have those tendencies when looking at the female avatar.

One more thing... just so I don't have to repeat the story .... 80 times? ... 78 now... anyway, MOo.

Over the years MOo has evolved... it is a response to a question, a statement, a demand, a way to do something, an acknowledgement, a question...

The best environment of growth or explanation of MOo was when I was a bartender. You could yell Hey Beef and odds are good, I would respond MOo. At that point you either had to learn to speak Beef or just stand there looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.

So, MOo

Chief Beef
    Last edited by beefus; 04-06-18 at 12:31 PM. Reason: See, Edits are just another way to poke at the S8 staff, or people in general ;) MOo!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    Welcome and Congrats. I am now off to hope for more nectar.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    I humbly?(heh) accept the title of Chief Beefcake and even more so accept the mantle of responsibility that comes with it. It was my honor just to be considered for this tribe.

I will well uphold the position of protectorate of the TSS Praetorian Muscle-Guard and you shall only get my Cattle Prod when you can pry it from my cold dead 1's and 0's.
    Ehhhh, ya, probably, but can't we delegate this to someone younger?
    ... as well as my personal bodyguard
    ... erm... didn't know that was part of the deal, but sure... why not!
    Lol, note I said A MOothraki for that section, as in, one of your tribe.
    And since you are Head of the Muscle-Guard, you can delegate whatever tough request that comes your way to whichever other younger beefcake you might have in your ranks & under your supervision. lol
    Welllllll... That is, except being my personal bodyguard. You kinda set yourself up for that designation. LOL! (so thanks for graciously accepting.)

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Side note for all, I am on an Android device, so I still don't know what several of my items look like. I'm going to steal one of my kids IThings tonight and visit my kingdom.

So, give me a couple of days to get the images\emojis and all and I'll get my wall and signature updated properly
    Thanks for your humble? (heh) acceptance speech and pledge.
    On my way now to make your induction official by delivering your pin and demonstrating the secret handshake, so you can see those, too, when you're able to get on your kid's "iThingy", lol.

Welcome aboard, Chief Beefcake!
    *sword salute & curtsy*

Rhino Keeper
    Heartiest congratulations!!!
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Congrats to Chief Beef!! And here I thought you were a bit of an a$$ when you first came on the scene. Lol. Oh well, first impressions be damned!!! Guard our Grand Poobah's body with everything you got!! Now I have an overwhelming urge to go grill a steak, so, later...
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    Three cheers for Chief Beef, bingo & Lorraine!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    ⚔️Congratulations to all! ⚔️
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Even if I've posted on personal walls already.. add here in ⚔TSS my congratulations to all three..
    Chief Beefy for being a new member.. now holding a collection of titles.. Welcome!
    Already members and holders of Thuakie Swords.. Bingo & Lorraine for their twin promotion and additional titles.
    "Long live our Grand Poobah!"
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74