Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UNTD93 View Post
    Maybe 5, 6
    Lol, Alaska, you *already* voted for 5 & 6 (along with 4) back on page 20 (post #194).
    Are you saying you're changing your mind about those now? lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-26-18 at 07:21 AM. Reason: typo

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, Grand Poobah, for your latest reminder on my wall. I'm what you could call a less than active player at the moment. Time has been a factor in my not being able to visit my neighbors and enjoy the TSS Society as much as before, but the major reason is lack of interest in CS. Their never-ending succession of repetitive events seem impossible to achieve without babysitting the game every day and spending real money, which I don't want to do. Because of my amount of play time and refusal to spend big money, I never seem to get the final reward anymore. I'm feeling they have finally taken the fun out of the game for me.

However, I really enjoy being a part of TSS which is always fun and entertaining when I join in, so I don't want to see it disbanded. So I give a BIG "NO" to Items 1, 2 and 3. My vote yes is for 5. I think you should use your discretion on items 4 and 6.

Big congratulations to our new officer, Beefus, and to our new senior advisors, Bingo & Lorrainne.

I hope to get more active in the future, and find a way I can play without getting frustrated.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society Member # 36 ⚔

Host(ess)
    My apologies. I didn?t sleep for two days, I was a wee bit loopey 🤣😂
    Last edited by UNTD93; 04-26-18 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    I would vote 1 or 3 ... mostly because I'm a professional procrastinator with a minor in lazy.

Executive Chef
    Just checking in
    Alaska will add ya to Facebook

I'm just MOoing in, so no one has to ask if they've seen a strange looking man wearing a skull and riding a bull anywhere.

... it's an odd question to hear someone say out loud... so is, "I think you're ticklish, so I'm gonna give you some Test Tickles." But I digress.

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!
    Last edited by beefus; 05-01-18 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Needed more exclamation points!!!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef

Post ⚔️Poll Voting Results & The Future of TSS⚔️

*WARNING! Mega looong post ahead w/A LOT of important info covered!*
    {Action items are highlighted in red.}

More than just a skim-read is required here, y'all!
    If you don't have time to read & soak all of this in now, please return when you do & can! #RIF

It's about a 20-minute read (yes, I timed it. lol)

Apologies for this post being so long (I have a lot to say) & for posting it 3 days late. Unexpectedly going out-of-state last weekend put me behind with a lot of stuff this week.

Lords! Ladies! ~ ⚔️Dilly, Dilly!⚔️

In my kingdom, you may have noticed the huge log path letters changed from spelling out "TSS?" to "TSS!" - the weirdly placed question mark has been replaced with a weirdly placed FLAMING exclamation point. (Weirdly placed cuz the grid of our kingdoms makes straight lines difficult in some directions ...& I ran out of room, lol.)
    Why the punctuation change? Well, my previous fear for our Society's existence is now excitement for its future! So, to squash any concerns right out of the gate, I'm not disbanding TSS! Even if our Society dwindles to no one left in it but me or it ends because we ALL leave CS or even if it ends because CS dies & this forum thread disappears, it *won't* end because *I* ended it by dissolution. I'm ready to fight for our survival! So everyone who was worried, can now breathe a sigh of relief.
    To celebrate this about-face, I've temporarily turned on all walkers in my queendom who look remotely Thuakie-ish & ready for battle: Thurston, Kaz, Henrick, Hewitt, the Woodland Rider, and the new Guardsman! *sword salute*

Now, onto the Poll...
    Two weeks (+3 days) have now passed since I posted it & it's been a week (+3 days) since I delivered reminders to those who hadn't voted yet. I think that's (3 days beyond) a reasonable amount of time to wait before it becomes old news & that's sufficient notifications before I just become a nuisance.
    Special thanks to the 37 Thuakians who voted & gave suggestions! It still isn't even half of our 81 membership but it's a big improvement from the 23 who responded to the Call To Action before it. My reaction to that & subsequent poll must have scared some folks but I'm not gonna take anyone's sword away or kick anyone out of TSS. I never planned to do that. Once a Thuakian, always a Thuakian. Even those who leave the game don't lose their sword, seat or number! It also isn't my intention to give anyone a hard time. I never planned to do that either. I'm very well aware of the various reasons for no, little, or slow responses - because more folks are leaving (or have already left) Castle Story, cuz of the back-to-back timed events which have affected folks' ability to be as sociable as they used to be, due to real life stuff (which also happens to me too, y'all!), etc., etc.

Yes, I was surprised, disappointed, & saddened by the low turn-out of folks to welcome Chief Beef into TSS & to congratulate bingo & Lorrainne for being recognized with an Officer "knighthood" because it was such a different rate of response to Calls I made in the past. Even though some of the same RL reasons applied for folks' level of activity then, I used to receive *some* sort of response from over 50% of TSS, and usually within 3-5 days. The response DROP itself is what upset me & initiated the poll, not the reasons *for* the drop. I've never faulted folks for RL issues & consider *any* RL reason to be valid. If I blame anything for the low response, it's the reasons that apply NOW that *didn't* apply in the early days: the never-ending events & people leaving or becoming a lot less active in the game because of the massive loss of passion for CS. That passion decrease mostly translated to me as also being a lack of care or interest in TSS, simply by default. I can now see that some of my reaction was based on an incorrect assumption & was also somewhat misplaced. So, as it turns out (and not for the reasons you may think), I owe y'all some apologies. Here's why:
    1) I over-reacted.
    2) Reading some of your feedback & suggestions made me realize something really key & important that I had previously overlooked --> My "Call to Action" on April 6 was the FIRST one I've made since Rockazar & the 4th Round Table joined us, back in Aug-Sept 2016! Yeah, all Thuakians may have taken the Pledge & promised to follow our Tao (2 of which apply now - to support fellow members & to respond to the Call of your Captain), but 35% of our Society has never been called on by me before. Truth be told, they've never had much explained to them at all since they joined, beyond being directed to that Pledge & Tao (or if they've maybe read our FAQ). They weren't around in the early days of TSS so they've never really been exposed to much of our jargon or gotten familiar with our procedures & ways, and don't remember the FUN things we used to do (w/the exception of those few who participated in my 2017 N'hood Summer Block Party) because most of the fun happened before their time. Therefore, even though *I* thought I was being clear, some Thuakians were still mostly clueless, not really knowing what my Calls are or what they mean, how to respond or what to do. (For those reasons & to hopefully provide more clarity, I will compose a lexicon of our terminology soon. More on that, near the end.)
    So, it was unfair & unrealistic for me to expect the late-comer Thuakians to respond to my Call in the same prompt "Call to Active Duty" manner that the 3 Round Tables before them *used* to respond. Yet even so, 11 of the later members comprised nearly HALF of those who responded to my initial Call! (*That* percentage surprises me so much that now, I'm impressed! You 11 know who you are. )
    3) My above epiphany immediately made me realize the main reason WHY the later members were confused or uninformed or uninvolved. The fact is - I have been as susceptible to the same widespread boredom & ennui for our beloved game as anyone else. TSS *has* suffered too & not only by everyone else's apathy, but also *mine*. Yes, I am as guilty as any other member for neglecting TSS these past many months. The 4th Round Table aren't the only Thuakians who have had an absent & lackluster leader so in reality, it was unfair & unrealistic for me to expect *ANY* Round Tables to respond with the same speed or enthusiasm as TSS's first couple years, back when *I* was a lot more active in our Society & excited about the game, too.

So, for those 3 reasons, I sincerely apologize to you guys, especially for scaring, offending, or putting folks on the defensive. It may seem mostly unfounded now, but I kinda freaked about the lack of response to my Call after 10 long days because regardless of the reasons for it (RL or not, valid or not), it felt like I had lost something important to me that I had worked so hard to create. In hindsight, I misplaced the blame on y'all when all I needed to do was look in the mirror, put my Poobah boots back on & then simply ask for some help.
    It may all be silly now but all of it may also just have been the kick in the pants I (& all of you) needed, to get TSS back on track. So lessons learned & let's move forward! Now that I've taken a step back to get a better view of the whole picture, I'd like to ask those of you who are still around, have the time or ability & still WANT to, to help me resuscitate, make some changes & turn things around for us because I can't do it all by myself. Castle Story may be beyond our control, but at least we can do something about our little TSS corner of it! The future of TSS starts with some things I *AND* all of you can do about it, as the results from my recent poll reveal...

⚔️TSS⚔️ POLL "What do I do about TSS?" Voting Results
    This was a multiple choice poll, so the number of total votes (106) exceeds the number of people who voted (37).

[1] Nothing. 6 votes

[2] Disband TSS. 0 votes

(DON'T disband TSS. 13 votes)

[3] Like CS, just let TSS die a slow, agonizing death. 1 vote

[4] Mark all non-responders as "Inactive" in our Roster, even if they're still playing CS. 19 votes

Some of those votes are for marking non-responders Less Active or MIA & to distinguish between members who quit playing CS entirely & those who still play but didn't respond because they don't care or didn't respond because of real life.

[5] Mark responders as "Most Active" in our Roster. 16 votes
    Some of those votes are for marking More Active instead of Most Active & I've been asked to better define active & inactive.

[6] Open a 5th Round Table sign-up for more active players &/or current forum regulars. 15 votes
    (9 votes for now, 6 for later)

[7] Other (Please explain): 36 total votes:
    11 votes -- Follow the leader/Up to whatever the Poobah wants.
    3 votes -- Set up TSS group on Facebook, where we could share pics & do a poll.
    4 votes -- No to FaceBook.
    3 votes -- Send another or second notice to non-responders.
    3 votes -- Give longer than 10 days for a response to Calls, polls, etc. (One member suggested a month.)
    4 votes -- Go easy on the inactive members.
    1 vote -- Happiness, helpfulness, & fun.
    4 votes -- More contests -AND- Bring back questionnaires & wall parties! -AND- Rally the troops and get our current members energized. Maybe a list of TSS goals (like the U goals) or a contest for best theme area in our realm, or best design using (pick item), for example.
    -AND-
    Have somebody or somebodies (officers?) possess the Storm8 ID's of every TSS member (do not post them publicly), and therefore they become neighbors with all TSS members. Have a weekly post on each TSS member's wall from this somebody or somebodies. The post may be an official TSS Hello post, or perhaps a Call-To-Action post (imagine that!). Or it may be an official TSS Check-In post, one where the member is asked to respond to a poll, a fun question, CS trivia, a contest (you may be familiar with contests), or to report on current event likes/dislikes. I suggest having the destinations for TSS members' Check-In posts sometimes occur on walls other than yours (perhaps on officers' walls?). That way, the activity seems more TSS-y and less North-Woods-y. I also suggest having most of the somebody or somebodies doing the weekly posts be officers or others (bearing official TSS insignia in the wall posts), not merely you. You can visit any and all whenever you wish, for you are still their neighbor, after all. But having only you represent the hierarchy which you promote and celebrate, that seems a bit more like a cult of personality and less like a club.
    2 votes -- Periodic Roll Calls, to help determine who's still active.
    1 vote -- Be more concise & clear about your expectations. If you need us to do something, make that the only text in your announcements. Focusing on camaraderie instead of commands might be a welcome perspective. Structure and clear communication lines are necessary for any group to stay unified and involved. Organization! Seek encouragement, not sympathy. Instead, be a voice of hope that addresses the emotional risks we all take when we invest our time and money in CS. Then slowly, turn all of that collective emotion from CS to TSS.

The Future of TSS
    (Numbered in response to poll item numbers. Based on members' votes, feedback & suggestions posted here, on my wall & in PM.)
    Take note & be aware of these plans for our Society's future!

1. Changes are coming...
    "Nothing" is not an option. That's how we got to where we are, and obviously something needs to happen, if we want TSS to bounce back & continue to thrive.

2. I'm not disbanding TSS. Ever.

3. CS may die a slow, agonizing death ...but TSS will not.

4. All Inactive Thuakians will soon be marked in our Roster in new ways.
    Before this poll, Thuakians have been denoted as I for "Inactive" in our Roster whether they had left the game or if they were still playing CS but not participating in TSS. And initially, the "non-responders" I asked about marking "inactive" in the poll were all Thuakians except those 23 who heeded my initial Call to Action. But for purposes of implementing a new way of tracking activity as we go forward, I'm adjusting it to be those Thuakians who didn't heed or respond to my initial Call *AND* didn't vote or even respond to my recent Poll *AND* don't respond to this post. Basically, today's inactive non-responders are those who have been radio silent for *all 3* of TSS's recent business.
    To accommodate the suggestions for additional ways to distinguish non-responding members, a new key of symbols will replace the current legend in our Roster and will denote & delineate Thuakians into more categories.
    I had considered doing away with the I altogether and just putting a strike mark through the Roster listings of folks who have left the game, but I thought it might make the Roster messy and cause those entries to be hard to read, so we'll keep the I for now... unless/until I change my mind, LOL!
    ⚔️ - will remain the pin/symbol beside pledged members who have been inducted.
    New Symbols for Inactive Thuakians:
    I = "Inactive" but now it will ONLY denote those inactive members who are no longer playing CS because they have permanently left the game (whether announced or not).
    LOA = "Leave Of Absence" and denotes temporarily inactive members who are not playing CS or participating in TSS because they are away on an announced break from the game but plan to return after a short or specified period of time (vacation, holiday, wedding/funeral, surgery, etc., or maybe just bored w/CS & need an extended breather).
    MIA = "Missing in Action" & will now denote members who are still active players of CS but are considered Inactive Thuakians because they are not responding to (or participating in) any TSS functions.
    If I am aware of the *why* for a member to be MIA, I will delineate further than that, with add'l letters:
    MIA:RL = MIA for Real Life reasons [if known, I may also add (H) for Health, (F) for Friends/Family, (P) for Personal, (W) for Work, etc.]
    MIA:U = MIA because they're Uninterested in TSS (i.e., don't care)... that is, if I definitively know this is the reason for a member's inactivity, which I doubt they would ever tell me, lol.
    So, if a member is just listed as MIA w/o any add'l letters, it means they ain't talking &/or I don't KNOW why they seem to be ignoring TSS while obviously still playing CS cuz I'm not THAT good of a mind-reader, lol.

5. More & Most Active Thuakians will soon be marked in our Roster in new ways.
    This poll question was originally about the 23 people who heeded my initial Call to Action but for reasons explained elsewhere, it's not fair to only count them. So now, it will be those members who heeded or responded to the Call *AND* voted in the recent poll *AND* check back in w/me after reading this post.
    Some people seem to prefer "more" over "most", but whatever/whichever, I'm gonna initially use BOTH words to distinguish activity, just maybe not ending up in the way you may think.
    Originally, I was on the fence about calling any Thuakian "more" OR "most" active merely because they're engaging or participating in TSS functions. Technically, that's just being a Thuakian, period. Isn't #3 of the pledge everyone took when joining, "attend meetings whenever possible, support the club & its members, further its interests & contribute your share?" I wasn't sure following through on that & fulfilling the duties of a Thuakian deserved special recognition, but this item in the poll received the second highest votes from those who voted. So the more I thought about it, I decided there are actually 4 levels of TSS activity: inactive, active, more active, and most active (which is a combo level of TSS & CS activity).

To better define active & inactive: (for those who asked)
    There is a difference between people who are active & inactive IN THE GAME (which is determined by things like playing the game & doing events, being social & visiting nbrs, posting on walls & forums) and being active or inactive IN TSS.
    And just like with CS players, there are LEVELS of activity among TSS members, too. To be considered an active Thuakian, you don't also have to be a very active player, meaning, you don't have to play every single event or be extra social with 3 or 4 hearts or visit your nbrs every day or post on players' walls all the time or be a regular poster on the forum (or even visit it much) to still be considered an active Thuakian. But INACTIVE Thuakians don't or won't even visit OUR forum thread, even when I've instructed members to come here to specifically read (&/or act on) something I've posted here (& even provided directions on how to find our thread). [Most already know this, but when I direct Thuakians to a post of mine here, it's because I have more to say than can be put into the limited space of a single wall post to deliver to everyone in the game & it'd take too many posts to be plastered on my wall.]
    So, the level of activity of a Thuakian is determined by the frequency & degree that member adheres to & follows our pledge & Tao, helps others, checks in, heeds or responds to my Calls, acts as 1 of the Welcoming Committee, volunteers or hosts events, participates in our polls, storylines, questionnaires, surveys, wall parties, contests, or any other TSS business, function or activity.
    I would consider the normal/basic active Thuakians to be those members who engage in up to 1/2 of TSS matters. Those members who participate 1/2 the time to ALL of the time are MORE active and I'd call "Star" Thuakians.
    Now, members who are a more active Thuakian *AND* a very active player? Those used to be much more prevalent back in the old days but now they're rare. I'd say those members are the "most" active cuz they're very active in *both* TSS & CS...and I'd call them "Super Star" Thuakians! LOL (and yes, we still have a few of those around, too.)
    Be on the look-out for an upcoming quiz about Game Play, to determine Super Star status. Have criteria questions/suggestions you'd like to see included? Let me know you do when you RSVP to this post & then get them to me within the week, by May 11.
    Y'know, if Thuakians still play CS yet NEVER do anything for/with/about/in/because of our Society, they're actually more than just the newly dubbed "MIA".... really, they're AWOL! lol (but no, I'm not gonna add that acronym to the Symbol Key, lol.)

So, unless I get backlash & hear otherwise from y'all, our more active Thuakians will be denoted by these new symbols:
    * = a Star Thuakian who is more active in TSS, participating at least 1/2 of the time & up to all of the time.
    ⭐ = a Super Star Thuakian who is more active in TSS, participating at least 1/2 of the time & up to all of the time and is also a very active CS player. (If I have issues with that gold star emoji, I'll find a diff gold star or asterisk to use.)
    "Normal" active Thuakians who participate in TSS up to 1/2 of the time will be the only ones listed in the Roster with no additional symbol beyond their ⚔️ pin.

Note: When the new Key is added to our Roster w/the new symbols in it, our list of members will then be up to date (it is currently out of date). The Roster won't be updated for at least 2 wks, because that's now the Response Time allotment for important TSS business, and this post classifies as one.
    FYI: Once the new Key is implemented, symbols by members' listings in our Roster will start as one thing but may change as more events occur & that person's level of TSS activity changes. Going forward, it is my plan to try to update our Roster at least once a month. Once updated, some of you may see a new-to-the-Roster but not new-to-you title or sword name belatedly added to your listing. For those new to the forum: You can tell when I last updated our Roster (or any other post), by looking for the "Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; (date) at (time)" at the bottom of the post.
    If you ever feel you are denoted in our Roster with an incorrect activity symbol, bring it to my attention.

6. The opening of a 5th Round Table is postponed to a future date.
    As established in the earliest days of TSS, Officer appointments are made solely by me but (other than our 1st Round Table) the addition of new members by opening another Round Table is put to a Society vote & only passes when quorum standards are first met & then by a majority vote. Quorum standards are 1/2 + 1 of the current membership. To meet our current quorum standards, at least 41 people needed to vote (1/2 + 1 of our current 81 members). Only 37 voted in this poll. To meet majority vote standards, this item in the poll needed at least 19 votes from those 37 voters. It received 15. Quorum NOR majority vote was met. Therefore, the 5th Round Table opening is tabled (ha!) for another time. Yes, new blood would bring us new energy, but they'll just have to wait, & we'll just need to get OUR blood pumping again.
    Besides, I *just* added some new blood with the royal appointment of my personal Guardsman & Head of our Muscle Guard, lol... Chief Beef. Plus, I ain't got the time to make a bunch of personalized Thuakie swords right now so I'm actually breathing a sigh of relief that this didn't pass! LOL

7. There might be an additional online gathering place for TSS in the future.
    For right now, the 2 main gathering places will remain here in this thread & on my wall. While FaceBook is a good suggestion, I don't think TSS would be more active there or our numbers would be any greater there...in fact, both would probably be even less than here. Some Thuakians want to remain anonymous & aren't interested in opening access to their FaceBook page. Some Thuakians aren't even on FaceBook or familiar w/the app (one of those would be me, lol). Besides, how would I get Inactive & MIA Thuakians to even respond to it? The only ways to directly reach them are on their walls or in PM, both of which they're already not responding to.
    There may be another option: There are groups for S8's diff games here, on this forum. Those groups have their own section of the forum (this thread is in the forum's "Off-Topic" section). Any of the group members can start threads which stay listed within their group section of the forum. I don't know exactly how it all works or what other special features may be offered so when I get more time, I will do more research and see if starting a TSS forum group here would be a good fit for us. Stay tuned. If anyone has better familiarity with forum groups on here, pls explain it to me in PM.

8. A fortnight Response Time Allotment & 1-week Reminder Notice will now apply to all important TSS business.
    My original allowance of a week & subsequent extension to 10 days is now extended to 2 weeks to allow enough time for members to act on &/or respond to: my Calls to Action, big announcements, activations of our Welcoming Committee, major voting polls, Roll Calls, & other important matters. For those who don't respond within the first week, I'll deliver a reminder.

9. All Thuakians are asked to review & refresh themselves with the Pledge they took and Tao they promised to follow when they joined TSS. (Both can be found in post 1 on page 1.)
    "Happiness, helpfulness & fun" have been part of our precepts since day one and can be found ALL over the pledge & Tao because that was the original point & what we've always been about! We just all need to have a hand in making it happen again.
    In particular, I'd like to point out #9 of our Tao: "Party! ... Frivolity is always welcome & hosting your own wall party is strongly encouraged. Any holiday, occasion or theme is acceptable."
    That "Any" is not limited to holidays, occasions or themes, but also includes everything that was recently suggested to me in the poll: contests, questionnaires, a list of TSS goals (like the U goals), contest for best theme area in our realm, best design using (pick item), poll, a fun question, CS trivia, a contest, current event likes/dislikes....& on & on & on (limited only by our imaginations). In the past, I hosted the majority of the TSS wall events that occurred, but let's spread it around more, because our Society is not a "cult of personality" and I cannot always be the sole person responsible for providing fun for everyone.
    Everyone is reminded that anyone can volunteer at any time to create & host a wall or forum event of their choosing or creation for Society participation...and is strongly encouraged to do so. A master Event Sign-Up Sheet will be posted here, so it can be referenced like a calendar, to know who is hosting what event and when and where.
    EDIT 5/11: The master EVENTS CALENDAR is now posted at the top of Post #4 on page 1. (may be moved for easier reference)

10. Monthly Check-In Roll Calls will begin.
    Attendance will normally happen in the game & by me. It will be a "Roll Call" post I make on your wall in the first few days of the month, which will require a "checking in" response back (on my wall, or here, or in PM).
    For May, the RSVP, etc. that is requested from this post will also serve as this month's Roll Call. Looking forward: The next Roll Call is scheduled for early June as a normal in-game one, when a simple response of "present" or "I'm here" or "#78 checking in" or whatever will suffice.

Hopefully there will now be a wall party or other TSS function being hosted by a different Thuakian each month. If so, those events may serve as that month's Check-In as I will probably request a list of full attendance from the host at the end of their event. But if/when a month passes without any wall event or other TSS function, the in-game Roll Call will serve as a way to take attendance & get at least a monthly headcount for purposes of keeping our Roster up to date. Those Roll Call posts may also include a sign-up request for event volunteers for the upcoming month(s), to be added to our Master Event Sign-Up Sheet here.

As far as the suggestion to have another member or Officer(s) possess all members' S8 IDs & become neighbors w/all Thuakians to deliver a weekly message or a TSS Hello post or a Call-To-Action post, or to receive Check-In posts from members so they're on more walls than mine, etc....
    A) *I* don't even have all members' S8 IDs. Most IDs are listed in our Roster but I only know a couple of IDs for those members who requested their IDs not be posted there. The remainder are just simply unknown.
    B) No Officer (or other member) pledged or signed up to do the things I do. That kind of additional responsibility would require volunteer(s), not delegation(s). Wanna volunteer?
    C) If this suggestion is just to have TSS destinations on more members' walls than mine, then see #9 immediately above.
    D) Yes, all Thuakians are my neighbors. Any Thuakian is welcome to be neighbors with all Thuakians they can locate, if they like. That's the main reason I wanted members' S8 IDs listed in our Roster. However, being the neighbor of all Thuakians is not a TSS requirement, nor is it a requirement to host a wall event. If that host isn't nbrs with all of the (active) Society, I will do what I've always done when directing traffic for the Welcoming Committee, wall parties & other various TSS reasons: Point everyone to that host's kingdom by pointing out their post on my wall.
    If anyone besides me IS neighbors with all other (active) Thuakians, please let me know.

11. I will try really, really, reeeeeeally hard to be more concise & clear with my expectations & in my announcements.
    Being more clear is something I *might* be able to do; I dunno cuz I realize I can sometimes talk in circles or repeat myself or explain things SO much that I can then make them *more* confusing instead of providing more clarity... but CONCISE? Now, that's definitely gonna prove to be a lot more difficult for me.....cuz sometimes that's just not possible (like now, lol!).
    I'm not really a person who is ever at a loss for words (obviously, lol) and sometimes (most times?) I have a lot to say. And when I do, it just takes the amount of words that it takes, to say what I have to say. I can't help that; I am who I am. And part of who I am can be... verbose. (I think I might have been a writer in a previous life. LOL)
    So, I didn't succeed with being concise this time. (Y'think? lol) But to help make my expectations more clear in this super mega long post, I *think* I've highlighted all the things I want y'all to DO & ACT ON in red.
    Another way I'm gonna try to provide more clarity is next (& last, phew!... for now, lol).

12. A TSS Lingo Lexicon is coming soon!
    As first mentioned wayyyyy up there near the beginning of this tome, an alphabetical & centralized list of our lingo, jargon, terminology, slang, keywords & phrases, etc. is wayyy overdue. I will start work on this soon and try to find a place on our first page to post it, for easier reference.
    Let me know if there are any unclear or confusing TSS words/phrases, etc. that you'd like to see defined & added to our lexicon. Longer questions will be added to our FAQ.

To wrap it up:

Let me know you've read this post in its entirety & "check in" for this month's Roll Call!
    RSVP on my wall with the 2 big, silly, purple words I used to open & close this post and please also act on &/or respond to all applicable-to-you items in this post that are highlighted in red!

May the 4th be with you! --- I raise a glass to ye all!

~ ⚔️Dilly Dilly!⚔️ ~

(For those who aren't familiar w/the medieval-themed Bud Lite commercials that introduced this silly 2-word catchphrase & want a laugh, search 'em out on YouTube. They're so funny!)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-11-18 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Add EVENT CALENDAR update

Host(ess)
    ⚔️#54⚔️ Do solemnly pledge, my allegiance to the ⚔️TSS⚔️ And vow to uphold the ⚔️TAO⚔️ Of ⚔️T&T⚔️

Rhino Keeper
    Yep read it all �� and I'm looking forward to Revenge of the Sixth
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Well I must say that is too bad, I was hoping that a new table was going to open up! Cheers from Far Away �� ��