Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Host(ess)
    I got you covered with the moose meat. I will even throw in some smoked salmon
    Last edited by UNTD93; 05-11-18 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Typo

⚔️Dilly! Dilly!⚔️

Wildwood, sign me up for shrimp 🍤 to add to the grill, or the barbi if Rock is in charge of it. 😁 They are in season here right now and c?est tres bon! I will also make a recipe of Mexi-corn dip. Its a hit at every party its been to.

Sunny, Congratulations on your big milestone! I still have quite a way to go, currently at about a quarter of a million. I will be heading over in a little while to congratulate you in person.

Fearless Leader,
    I love the idea of pages, T.i.t.s., prospects, or whatever they end up being called. I had lots of laughs while reading the last few pages of posts. 😂😊
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-11-18 at 08:53 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Great reading...great posts...many clever minds and obviously some fun people in this group.
    I will bring a case of Bud to all these planned events ...DILLY DILLY ! ��
    Thank goodness for TSS. it makes CS more tolerable and worth staying active.

⚔⚔⚔

Farm Supplier
    TSS forever.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Back in the 60's and 70's this was called Ambrosia
    Yep! My aunt always made it for family events. She called it Southern Ambrosia and it soooo is
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations Sunny! after the Cap'n mentioned your milestone, I had to check my own XP...
    I'm in the 1,000,000 plus club as well!

Executive Chef
    I'm there already.. I mean I passed by Sunny's already to get some warm sunny sunshine after using my drone to cross the cold Atlantic ocean.. I was freezing blue! and those flickering torches sure helped
    Congrats again Sunny and whoever else reached that milestone.. it's surely years of constant play and enjoying TSS in fun and laughs
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I'll bring the Baked Beans to Xt's Memorial Day cook-out.
    4 cans tomato based pork and beans
    1 lb. ground chuck browned and drained
    1/2 medium onion chopped
    1 (18 oz.) bottle Barbecue Sauce
    1 cup brown sugar
    1/4 cup jalapeno peppers chopped
    Mix all ingredients carefully in 9x13 inch casserole dish. Bake in 425 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes or bubbling in center.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL! I already told ya where, in the mega post... possibly a forum group here.
    Besides, there were more NO votes for FB than YES votes.

Not hearing the right code words from you here & didn't get any on my wall....so, did you actually reeeeead it or just pass out? lol
    I'm sure if class had been attended when offered, understandings, or mis-understandings, would not be prevalent.

MOo!

Err MOo! MOo!

errr *BUrp* *burp*!!!

Chief Beef
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Fashion Designer
    I swear I have checked on Chief Beef a few times, hasn’t fallen from his steed yet, but that guy can really pack away the pints! Whilst you all are celebrating memorial day, we up here in Canada, a realm of the commonwealth of Jolly Old will be celebrating, Victoria Day, paying homage to our lovely Queen!! We all call it May day long weekend and its really just an excuse to get out in the sun, drink too much, and dance around a maypole!! Lol!! We have parades, and in schools elect a May Queen. Everyone goes back to work the following week, sunburned and severly hungover! It’s the official kickoff to summer!
    So ya....this year our Victoria day holiday happens the monday before memorial day! We also have “Memorial Day" but it is on November 11, same idea except there are no parties, it is a very sombre day when everyone wears a red poppy for remembrance and we lay wreathes at cenotaphs, usually in cold rain at that time of year.
    Last edited by nukesters2; 05-14-18 at 06:19 AM.