Thread: Same iPhone - iPad Account

Rhino Keeper

Question Same iPhone - iPad Account

I think this question was asked before, but I can't find the answer so someone please help.

I just bought new iPad. Till now I was playing my Castle Story on iPhone so I was wondering if I can play the same game/kingdom/account on the iPad too, so when I'm at home I could play on iPad and if I'm out I can continue to access the same kingdom on my iPhone?

New Resident
    Hi. I play CS on IPad and IPhone. I had to download Restaurant Story on new devise then register with my Storm8 ID. Then downloaded CS and game was same on both...so good for a CS addict.

Executive Chef
    Yes you can. I don't think there is a log in feature via CS yet but there is one through Dragon Story and Restaurant Story. I use the DS one. Go to social, invite, account settings and log into another account. You can then log into your iphone account on your ipad too and it will load all your TL games with your iphone account.

If you are playing on 2 devices though be sure to always force close your apps before you open them so they load properly and are fully synced with TL server before you make any game play.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    My question is if you use same Apple ID it show it in the cloud,, are you safe to down loading it with out the log in

The log in feature details are here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

I use the login feature everyday for gifts and requests. Since I've upgraded a few times I have a few secondary accounts. Really helps with requests.

All the apps you've bought show up in the purchased tab in the App Store. Just tap the cloud to download.
    To change the restrictions to require a password each time: Settings>General>Restrictions>Require Password. You can change it to immediately & require a password every time an app is downloaded. Have mine set there since grandkids do use my iPad at times.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-31-14 at 09:22 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all so much, it worked!
    I'm finally playing on big screen

To mods: I got my answer so I guess you can close this thread.

The Honorable Panda
    I am glad you are all set to go!

Closing thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request